/repgen/

>I need my dose of reading about the shared struggle edition.
>Should we rebrand to suppressors /supgen/

Repgen welcomes all LGBT who are repressing something.
Manmoders only if they are based and possibly detransitioners.
Pinkpillers you can give your opinions (helps keeping the thread alive)!but no need to be insufferable

Attached: 1654519552164.jpg (2048x1477, 204.03K)

First for taking hrt and living life happily ever after

true honestly it helped even though i started at 26 im much happier at 28

Im repper because I feel to ashamed to talk to the planned parenthood doctor to get a prescription...

repping for a complicated reason. How do you cope with hating your body?

well isnt that was dissociating is all about? and avoiding mirrors.

boop

Same, I told my parents I wanted to kill myself during a discussion around 3 years ago and they paid me an appointment with a psychiatrist but I couldn't simply tell them about the tranny thoughts so I kept liying. The psychiatrist enden up saying I was not depressed just a uninterested in life

>Repgen welcomes all LGBT who are repressing something.
do you qualify if you’re a boymoder that is repressing suicidal tendencies?

Attached: 1654583036961.jpg (370x300, 16.7K)

perma-boymoders are basically just diet reppers imo. What’s going on?

oh user, this is not the response I expected, I guess it’s too soon for me to know if I am a permaboymoder or not (I am putting all the effort but I have no expectations). I just hate life and feel miserable, I am facing the consequences of a lot of bad choices from the past and thinking about how much better people around me, with less mental instability, live. I just posted because thought it was funny (in a sad way) that everyone is repressing something and how easy it would be to apply on the criteria above. but I’m not gonna side with either side in repressing vs giving it a shot, whatever you do its you choice and nobody else’s.

Attached: 1654585306580.jpg (500x667, 61.07K)

I don’t know your situation but the facing consequences sounds rough, sorry about that, I don’t know what happened but I hope it blows over quickly. I can relate to thinking about others who are better off mentally, it’s almost like jealousy. Focusing on others tends to only make me feel worse than before so I try not to but it’s hard not to compare. If you’re putting in effort to your transition then you’ll probably make it and will get out of this rut, good luck user. I’m terrible with this stuff but, still, please don’t kill yourself. Hope it works out

Hobby, distraction, avoiding mirror and camera
>I was not depressed just a uninterested in life
And what did your therapist do to help you?

I'm a firm believer passing is impossible. I've never seen an ftm that didn't look ftm and I stare at repfuel pics all day. Why would you willingly turn yourself into an abomination is beyond me.

Reppers are letting in trannies and tranny zealots now? Been here since the inception but this is kinda lame.

>Should we rebrand to suppressors /supgen/
would go with /denialgen/ suppression is not working but denying that you even have gd might work.>Why would you willingly turn yourself into an abomination is beyond me.
because at some point your brain would rather be seen as an abomination than your agab.

Post timeline, im 26 and considering starting at 27-28, but im masc af

They turn themselves into female abominations, though.

>And what did your therapist did to help you?
He told me to try new things, go out more, take responabilities less seriously, I kinda did it + it helped me with a problem I have where I get overly concius of the money (price of the things) and time others share with me and it partially helped. I just didn't tell him about the biggest problem, cause I'm scared of the reaction. My friends now about the tranny thoughts and I usually vent with them so that's helpful, I mainly repress due to family.
Based manmoders have been welcomed in past editions, other trannies not but it keeps the thread alive
Idk, maybe I'm blind cause I don't compare female and ftm features regularly. But I would say most ftm pass, the really important thing would be manerissms irl. You usually can tell the body of a guy it's different and ignore it, but if he moves like a woman something clicks in your mind. In a church I assisted there was a guy who I instantly thought as a faggot, but he just had femenine manerissms due to growing up with 4 sisters

>obsessively desire closeness and affection
>get physically nauseous when i picture it in my head
based

Attached: 1624346633143.jpg (672x385, 79.66K)

>based
lmao