Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IIRg9aUREhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime is cringe

>Kiku
based!

how do i be a girl

If you're not watching Spy X Family already, hop on it
If you're looking for a quick movie, Summer Wars is very very watchable and rewatchable

Boku no pico

This apology is directed at no one in particular, but I'm sorry.

My being here has only added stress to the already stressful life of being a tranny. While my intentions are never as malicious as people say, and I have been treated less than fairly by many... I'm fine. Honestly been doing pretty well lately. People accuse me of being a repressor a lot, and I do joke about it myself, and sure it can be funny but in reality I'll never truly understand what any of you are going through. When I press the little x on the /mtfg/ tab, I don't have to deal with any of this. I can wave all the tranny drama away in an instant and be fine. But you can't. This isn't a backhanded apology like, "sorry you have to deal with being a tranny while I coast through life as a tall, white cis man". I'm just sorry. I've wasted everyone's time here to put it lightly, even indirectly, and I'm just sorry. I'm an asshole who barged my way into a place I don't belong full of people barely hanging in there and responded with indignance and cruelty when I wasn't treated with absolute reverence. So, I'm sorry. Hope things get better.

tfw no me x lia x maiq.. its over bros..

he just stopped talking and walked away
no
yeah i guess so
i just told them if they messed with my hrt they would never see me again.
>have you not started yet
such a painful question lol ow yea im on hrt
id rather practice with a boy i think he'll understand if im inexperienced

This place is a shit hole, treat it as such and expect to be treated but such a kind of place.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
dw if we build it he will come etc

youtu.be/IIRg9aUREhc

>if they messed with my hrt they would never see me again.
Clever, I should have given my parents the same ultimatum. I'm retarded

k don't murder anyone or rape anyone in the future if you're really repentant

my mom stared at my face today for like a minute
crying

Yeah I'm glad you can admit blobby

I'm not blobby, fren

Well I'll grieve for your lost opportunity

ugg i wish tfw bad thoughts..

How do I forgive myself for listening to my transphobic parents and not starting when I was young?

...in a good way? :(

always recommend paranoia agent as an interesting psych/drama and samurai champloo if you're looking for something lighter. both v good but also classics so you've maybe already seen em
if not though they're definitely worth your time

Shut up and take your pills tranny

Thanks that's very kind of you

By putting a couple of slugs into the bastards

Of course user parents suck
We hate parents here

kill yourself you dont mean any of this

need abusive gf that cuts me need need neeeed

STOP FIGHTING
THIS GOES FOR ALL OF YOU
Remember, we are in this TOGETHER!

i was genuinely apathetic for a while, it was kinda lame. people thought i was cool for some reason though

whenever you mention this i just hear "that's metal af" in like a stoner dude voice in my head

Not your fault. We're the generation that's in between the bad old days of repression, and the good future days of being yourself. You didn't choose when to be born fren.

>When I press the little x on the /mtfg/ tab, I don't have to deal with any of this
I don't even you believe you believe this

makeup off
bacl to boymode
wish i could look like a girl

hug snewmoders

lel if you think this is bad, stick around a while. at 11 pm it's 2 minutes daily hate time

I rest my case

Thanks user. You are right.
I am genuinely happy for the younger ones but man it sucks so much to know that I'm right on the edge of the wonderful time when transitioning is a real thing that people can do thanks to technology, science, LGBT rights, etc.
I was born in '93.

nose tape on
back to manmode
wish i could look like a woman

diaper off
back to boymode

Attached: BC548AE9-C708-424F-9635-BE454500A4BB.jpg (2048x1536, 1.62M)

u look like a girl without makeup and boy clothes who do u think ur fooling

t. psychopath who made an 8 year relationship that was on the verge of breaking up into a pet project of manipulation to make them truly hate each other

Given your face shape and body shape is pretty much guaranteed that you will succeed, fren. I don't lie about this.

but.. why

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-202353-624.png (766x1233, 494.91K)

oh jeez that's great

i really dont lol
thanks i hope you're right

shaved my mustache and beard
back to boymode

This is a long shot but does anyone here know if Area 51's "site 4" and "hangar 18" are the same thing? Google isn't helping me.

Me looking at my grandpa's search history

same i rly dont either we're all men here.. it's over frendel im sorry..

rest your face on deez nuts

Shaved my asshole and taint back to femboy mode

>whore.com
Lolwat

A free bag of nuts? Count me in

Attached: 039rmn.png (1080x608, 145.67K)

it's so nostalgic to when i only had a 3ds and used to use it to look at paheal thinking i was the coolest in 2012

Why do you guys meme about this girl? I feel like I took a /mtfg/ hiatus right when the biggest part of the lore was explained and I missed out ú_ú

lol Clara's drawing skills are kino
you get disdiq to go with your nut snack btw

>I don't have to deal with any of this.
>i ruined 2 transwomens life and just leave mtfg for a while to not watch them destroy each other

You intentionally manipulated 2 people against each other, often at the same time, whispering lies in their ears, telling them how useless the other is and how abusive one is. You spread a false rape allegation rumor which the supposed victim thankfully debunked as fake from you.

You fundamentally destroyed 2 Human Being's life fully knowing you were doing it. You threatened, blackmailed and conditioned them.
This will end with either or both of them dead because as you stated yourself, this was one of your goals.

Looking back you had started doing this in November and only ramped up since. You told Yorshka to kick out sophie for being a useless leech which at the same second, in the room next to it, you were telling Phienchen that Yorshka was out to hurt her.

You couldnt have them, so you decided to push them to suicide. But not yourself, you are neither smart nor influential enough, you just lt them do it by whispering lies into their ears for many many months.

You yourself said yorshka is as good as dead when moving to the US. You said phienchen will just be a LAN-FFXIV gaming mate for her beta with no intimacy.

The only reason you are now trying to distance yourself from this is because you could get into trouble and Phienchen called you a failed tranny, which for a week or two has interrupted your obsession, which is soon to return, no question.

What you have done is one of the most heinous things ever done here and your face should be printed on thousands of leaflets with rape accusations all across your state.

Attached: To celebrate 5 years since I came out as trans, I got my first devacut! It feels good to love myself.jpg (2121x2145, 577.33K)

thats delicate work well done
>666
wow beelzebub throwing support at you fr

And are the aliens in area 51 tradwife femboys? We need answers.

who is this girl