Truth is, i am not gender dysphoric

i would have never even thought about taking hormones if i didn't spend years on Any Forums and i was memed into wanting hormones. there was no innate dysphoria. i've turned down every opportunity to indulge in anything that would be considered AGP with visible disgust, the first time i've encountered an mtf tranny i was so uncomfortable and i didn't know how to react, and i spent most of my adult of my life whining about wanting a GF with my other horny male friends, there was no indication and nothing that urged me to want to be a woman.

if you ask "how can a man live for 30, 40, 50 years and decide he wants to be a woman" i am a prime example of that exact archetype. it absolutely does happen.
i wish i could say that i had some inner girl, or even that i had AGP since i was young so that i had any reasoning behind this besides "i spent too much time on Any Forums and now i feel like shit over not being a woman"

i've tried HRT, i went on it for a bit then a few months in i had this realization looking at myself in the mirror that i'm not a fucking tranny and just threw it away. sometimes i still am embarrassed about it, sometimes i think about going back on it anyways

it's like i'm constantly telling myself i wish i were a woman to drown out the fact that i feel bad about the fact that i don't really want it deep down inside.

Attached: oldshit_img.jpg (1766x993, 96.18K)

boomer

duh no shit
who tf under 25 knows who boxxy is

I wanted to be cute like boxxy when I first found out about the video when I was 12-13.
I'm trans now

im 20 and know boxxy. Had unmoderated internet access since forever

wish i could say the same i didn't want to transition until 25 what the fuck is wrong with me
prototypical egirl kek

You're not alone. I tried HRT for a little while in 2016 because I fell for the meme. I wasted years of my life mentally dealing with all that baggage. I'm better now. But can't get those years or flat chest back.

how long were you on hrt?
i tried it and i really wanted it to work for me but it just didn't.

A month and a half.

>A month and a half.
and you grew tits then?

Attached: 1654074021328.jpg (2560x905, 1.79M)

>it's like i'm constantly telling myself i wish i were a woman to drown out the fact that i feel bad about the fact that i don't really want it deep down inside

so basically you want to be a woman, but hate it. you're a repping tranny Alice. your fear of transitioning makes you want to deny you're trans, but those thoughts never go away. Men don't want to women.

basically another John 50 coming up, so tiresome

Attached: 1654074073657.jpg (2471x765, 989.72K)

>so basically you want to be a woman, but hate it.
sort of? i want to be a woman and i hate that i don't want to be a woman enough

you're right that my fear of transitioning is stopping me from doing it

>Men don't want to women.
i'm a man and i wish i were a woman.

>basically another John 50 coming up, so tiresome
really do feel i'm on that path. i even did the whole "panic attack and crying about it before going to work" thing before

Not full cups but I did see a difference.

you telling me you developed AGP spontaneously at the age of 30? think back. there must have been something before that

basically you need to accept you're not a man (men don't want to be women), but you're a tranny (or if it helps, you can consider yourself disabled "male" thing, but you are not man and just troon out. there's no other way out of this unless you consider suicide an option.
this too, but I guess OP is repping too hard. their incel past may have the explanation. most girls want men and being man is not something you can fake. op may have been unsuccessful with girls due to being too girly.

Why do lesbians always say "i'm so tired" at the end of their posts? Its a really annoying twitter tic

grooming victim, many such cases.

grooming is a myth, you can't groom adults into being trans unless they're destined for it (and that's a community service to trigger something earlier which would have eventually be triggered later with worse results)

it started with me wanting to be a twink then a trap then a femboy then a woman. but this all happened in my mid 20s.over the span of years on Any Forums