Do you ever feel just meh on gender identity in general? I don’t think I’m really dysphoric enough to transition...

Do you ever feel just meh on gender identity in general? I don’t think I’m really dysphoric enough to transition, but I think if I were born a woman I would probably not be dysphoric over it.

Attached: DD0C090A-4FDD-4B54-8842-84F147EDBB75.jpg (2688x1242, 229.74K)

>Shrugs
Meh

Gender identity yeah. Dysphoria is still there though. But when it is manageable I ignore it and may feel as if I'm "okay" with being male or female, but if I think about it more or actually try to identify with my biological sex I don't like it. But generally I don't have a sense of gender.

i think being a male is a hinderance to looking the way i want and living the way i want but it doesn't matter to me that much otherwise. if you you have autism and faggy or shy personality traits it is pretty undeniable your life would have been better as a woman though

wow, i was seriously thinking almost this exact thing right before i saw your thread, except i do think i'm slightly more dysphoric
i'm nb and mostly think gender is fucking stupid, but when i think about how i would ideally want my body to look it would be that of a woman. i'm naturally more androgynous than your average person with XY chromosomes, and i look way younger than i am, but i am 30 and get pretty anxious at the idea of transitioning or even wearing more feminine clothes. definitely would never go on hrt though

Yes, my dysphoria seems to be pretty internal and physical. By internal I mean that I don't particularly care what other people see me as, I don't mind if people find me pretty as a man and are attracted to me as one, I only care how I feel about my own body, if it causes dysphoria.
I don't pass, like at all, to a point I still attract and date gay men, but HRT made me feel so much better about myself, E makes me feel great whereas T was making me want to blow my brains out. This alone was such a massive QoL improvement in my case. I like the changes I'm seeing regardless of how minute they might be. All the social stuff feels like a spook to me.

How long did it take for E to make you feel better? I’m considering hrt to see if that proves I’m definitely trans enough^TM but I’m scared I won’t realize it’s not right for me until I’m already an infertile man with gyno

That's kinda how I repress desu

A couple of months to feel like things finally settled down. I did feel really anxious before and when I popped my first pill, but after that I felt relieved, like some say, the most difficult part is to start. The first month was filled with ups and downs, your body isn't used to E, it'll require some time to adapt, there will be some loss of energy at first as well, but after a couple of months you'll stabilise. And when my tits started hurting, I was sooooo scared, yet I felt so happy, I was thinking to myself "it's actually working!".
The fertility loss isn't permanent as long as you keep your balls. I'm straight, but I'm friends with a transbian who met her wife and got married after trooning for like 6 years, she didn't have any sperm banked, by the time they decided to try having kids she's already 7-8y on HRT, she went off HRT under her docs supervision, took clomid and whatnot, it took her around 5 months to get a good sample for IVF, they now have triplets, a bit of mishap happened. And that's after years on HRT, in your case it won't even be a full year. It'll come back on its own in no time, relax.
Tits will partially deflate after you stop taking HRT. You may end up having puffy nips, but many dudes get those naturally during puberty, you can get a keyhole surgery to remove whatever unwanted breast tissue you had developed.
As long as you don't get any surgeries, MtF HRT effects are easily reversible because it primarily affects soft tissues.

this u?

>Do you ever feel just meh on gender identity in general?
yeah, I don't really care if I'm seen as a women but I don't want to be seen as a man
>if you you have autism and faggy or shy personality traits it is pretty undeniable your life would have been better as a woman though
oh...

Made a post but this is how I feel. Unless theres some sort of deep ass repression I genuinely feel happier thinking of myself as male.
However the effects of e makes me seem happier and a lot of stuff In life doesn’t seem as a big if that makes sense.
Then again at the same time being too feminine makes me feel uncomfortable I guess. I don’t know it’s weird people have told me that I’m non-binary but honestly that also just feels kind of not right.
Been taking e for about a year now. Pretty much how I describe it was as time went on it seems harder and harder to inject E in the lines sort of became more and more blurred of what I wanted and what I didn’t want. It so fucking confusing.
Does anyone else feel like this?

Attached: 31965A30-356C-4ECF-A104-8F7E8D10F25C.png (223x226, 3.93K)

What’s weird for me is that I feel very alienated from femininity in general. Like big tits, makeup, long nails etc is disgusting, I’d rather be a Chad than like that. But your average androgynous protagonist ‘I’m not like the other girls’ type I feel pulled towards.

Ah, yes, it's a very common dilemma. I even had a detrans arc, E makes you feel free and alive, over time you end up thinking that you could do so much more with this freedom if you're a manly man. That's like the problem with taking E long-term, you eventually start forgetting how you actually felt before trooning out, you begin taking the effects of E for granted, and even thinking that it's not E that let you be that way, but that you've always been that way.
You don't need to be a girly gossip girl, you don't need to be a bimbo, do whatever. I strongly relate to this quote, I haven't even watched this anime, just saw picrel posted once, and it clicked.

Attached: 1654573718937.png (500x600, 512.15K)

>Do you ever feel just meh on gender identity in general?
completely, I identify and present as a man because it's convenient and comfortable - I'm still changing my body with hormones because my body made me uncomfortable

Yeah, honestly I'm not too occupied with it. I'm on hrt, but see myself rather as gnc/nb

>E makes you feel free and alive, over time you end up thinking that you could do so much more with this freedom if you're a manly man.
Very similar, yes. I knew there was someone that felt this way.
I’m currently about 20 days or so off e. This is my detrans attempt arc actually.. like soft skin, facial changes, fat redistro, less oily face- I like all that, yet don’t desire to present female.
Then I’ve been picking things I don’t like to try and rationalize.
Also I know this sounds stupid but lately I’ve been watching anime and I thought it was kind of important to note? I sort of think it may possibly contribute to my unsureness because I find myself really admiring and putting myself in place of the male characters and it’s that way with watching movies to. Like even in fiction I don’t imagine myself as female.
Yet for whatever reason I’m pumping e irl and like some of the effects.
Fucking logic.

Attached: F9644435-D2C5-460A-AD75-782C44436B96.jpg (1024x821, 68.64K)

I make all my vidya characters female because it's cool when a girl does action stuff, while with men it's simply normal, expected. It would be cool to be a girl so all my malebrained interests would make me stand out as some kind of exception to normal women. But I guess being a guy is okay, having a dick is great. I just go through life unnoticed, flying under the radar, nobody giving a shit about me. That's.... fine.

yeah none of it makes sense to me. like for me gender is an abstraction of externally defined externally, so like identifying as any gender feels like rejecting like my self to conform to an external idea.

i just transitioned because masculine features on me are deeply repulsive and like alienated me from my body. i feel like my social dysphoria is because being classified as a man makes me hyper focus on whatever masculine features i think i have, and triggers those feelings.

idk i probably just did too many psychs while i was trying to avoid dealing with dysphoria.

Gender is overrated and everyone makes too big of a deal out of it all

sometimes i feel like, "oh being a guy wouldn't be as bad as a i thought," but then i also feel like being a tranny is fine too.
other times i feel extremely depressed at my remaining masculine features. and other times still i feel really good about being a tranny, and would never want to go back to being a guy.