I fucking hate drag queens and shit dude. Like, fucking seriously with this shit...

I fucking hate drag queens and shit dude. Like, fucking seriously with this shit? Do they not realize trans people are being attacked with this "child groomer" shit?
If your mode of expression is fucking us all over, it's fucking bad. Dragqueens will act like they carried the LGBT movement for years when instead they've cursed everyone with they stereotypes they've ingrained in popular culture.

Attached: drag.jpg (961x944, 221.96K)

idk man every drag show i've been to has been at a bar where there's no kids allowed and they just do their dance or joke song and then leave.

yeah I don't really like respectability politics but I really dislike drag stuff. idk even when they're not doing shit like this it feels... mean-spirited and petty

straightoids do worse all the time but no one cares or notices

I don't disagree, but like... OPTICS... man.

drag queens are their own thing with their own culture and community. stop projecting and getting triggered by shit that has nothing to do with you. all civil rights movements are linked by their struggle against oppression and tearing each other down w/ some crabs in a bucket shit is only going to harm everyone.

Seems weird to me to seek out images of things that make you angry, save them to your computer, and then make a thread about how angry you are. Have you considered doing something else?

screw you arsehole

I have never once seen a child at a drag event but then again, I don't live in ultra hyper liberal land where retards feel compelled to bring their children to drag events lest be labeled a bigot.

never once saw that shit in commiefornia

because their culture is making it harder for trans people

i didnt seek this out, it was all over fucking twitter this morning, with every red-learning turd proclaiming "TRANS PEOPLE ARE ALL GROOMERS!"

Funny, SF is exactly what I pictured when I saw this image. Where is more retarded than California? Portland?

This is the stuff that cringes me out so f-ing much and gets people hate crimed. The extroverted lgbt people are such mindless goblins.

idk probably, though I was socal not sf.
you'd be surprised at the smaller liberal bubbles along the south and midwest. the more you're surrounded by red state shit the more these small areas can overcompensate.

fair point user

Op image is literally Texas.

gwwwooooooooommmmmmmaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!!!!

Attached: 02D7D3B4-F157-4582-88FD-56A49984EC4C.gif (456x498, 239.75K)

yeah no i hate this shit too but its not just drag queens things are just fucked up dude we're living in a dystopian future

Shut your mouth

>straightoids twerk and gyrate their crotches in front of children at a bar the children aren't even old enough to be in
like when, where?

Wait, what's innapropriate about this picture? Is it the text on the back?

Dallas

It’s literally just straight “allies” who’s only interacting with drag is rupaul doing this.