I'm so much hornier on estrogen than ever before. I masturbated and coomed 45 times yesterday

I'm so much hornier on estrogen than ever before. I masturbated and coomed 45 times yesterday...

Attached: __yuuki_and_yui_princess_connect_drawn_by_yako_noir_kei_ne__sample-b881603ba7a7fff5506b350157eee33a.jpg (850x1133, 146.78K)

liar

>no super horny tranner gf

that's gotta be impossible or at least very very unlikely

reading that makes me want to kill myself
hrt gets rid of refractory period for some. i've heard of both mtfs and ftms masturbating for hours straight

why does it make you wanna an hero?

Fake as fuck
source: dude trust me

i have like no sex drive and life is a lot less worth living if you can't have multiple orgasms
>source: dude trust me
look it up yourself

Where do I find a gf like you op

42 is not the limit?

Pump that little atrophied cock

That does really suck, user. It sucks that there isn't much known to remedy that.

it completely invalidates my entire life knowing i have shit orgasms. every other pleasure in life is a cope and the entire world is one great big worthless facade invented by people who have to make up their own, lesser pleasures compared to someone who can experience a female orgasm.
i've tried to cum from anal for years to cope, and i'm on the verge of taking hrt just in a final attempt to get there. multiple orgasms have fucking taken over every thought in my head. i've memorized almost every post about it on this board, especially from mtfs. they play in my head over and over again because i have never experienced them. it's an obsession that causes me extreme distress. without multiple orgasms your sex life is worthless, and you have much less to live for. so yeah, it does suck. i feel like a sexual cripple

Do be careful user. I do understand that you want to experience it, and that you feel the need to make up for what you've been missing out on, but I do think it would be healthy for you to also enjoy other things in life. Are your make orgasms generally unsatisfying to you?

Attached: 1648376768601.png (786x688, 974.98K)

go on hrt :3

im mad horny but cant rly do anything about it :/

>and that you feel the need to make up for what you've been missing out on
that's one way to put it.
>but I do think it would be healthy for you to also enjoy other things in life
it's all lesser enjoyment. i feel like a fucking cripple settling for lesser pleasures in life. i think about it all the time. ANY enjoyment i get out of anything else is irrelevant because i'm missing out on the most important one. everything else in life is simply just a distraction, or an accessory.
>Are your make orgasms generally unsatisfying to you?
extremely. i always feel like shit after them. having a refractory period means that all masturbation and sex is completely pointless for me as a man, post nut clarity is awful. i fucking hate my sexuality.

you don't know how badly i want it. every time i think about the female orgasm i start hyperventilating because i know i'll never experience it. it fucking drives me insane
i'm seriously thinking about it but ofc it could just make me a hon with no sex drive and still have shit orgasms though at that point i just kill myself

>at that point i just kill myself
at that point you go on prog! usually helps.

from what i've been reading you should give it a year or two before to see your sexuality rewire
but also i'm 30, and i've heard that 30+ transitioners have extremely poor results. the last thread i made about this not a single poster who was multiorgasmic started later than 24, so i might be completely fucked. and if i get too old then i'll be a creepy old man taking hormones to coom better and at that point why should i even be alive

hmm I'd give it a try, this site skews young, so it might just be a bad sample for the survey. what do you have to lose?
also taking hormones to coom better is kinda based at any age, it's not like you're sending j/o instructionals to people.
Moralistic judgments require an observer and an observed, everything else is pointless self-flagellation.

That's just your body trying to expel all testosterone.

there's a lot of late transers on this board as well i think it's telling that not a single one reported the same experiences
at a later age my results are likely going to be much worse, and i think it's genuinely worth killing myself if i can't have multiple orgasms. the only reason i'm thinking about HRT so late is because i didn't learn this was a common effect until recently. i LITERALLY only want to take hrt for the orgasms and if i can't have that then i should kill myself
>kinda based at any age,
even when you're 40 and a wrinkled old man trying to get off like a woman?

as long as your junk still works you're allowed to use it, we're more like vehicles than smartphones, any upkeep to the machine is worth the hassle.
at least try to salvage your life before throwing it away.