Did you think about him today?

he's thinking about you

Attached: matt walsh screenshot.jpg (1828x1063, 83.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWHNKrTOvoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont even know who he is but he looks like a chaser

I watch all his videos

>meme flag
instant troll
this is bait

Nah, she's clearly a repper.

He clearly likes bussy

Tried to find cum tribute pictures of Matt, but came empty. What's wrong with faggots today? There should be millions.

so that's why I sneezed

based ad enjoyer

I would make one for you if I still ejaculated anything

So are we going to lose? It's not so much his documentary - that's just riding the wave of a bigger phenomenon, but I'm getting the sense we've straight up lost lol. Like a lot of little things are happening at once that suggest to me that the right has made some massive breakthrough on trans issues and that liberals are starting to just concede the whole thing because their hearts weren't all that in it to begin with.

He looks like the type of guy to say he's a top and after 30 seconds says somethings wrong and he can't keep it up and suggest that he bottoms.

oh my god, enough

the libs and moderates have not conceded. right wingers are still just preaching to the choir. being louder and more extremist doesn't mean bigger numbers. it does mean more vicious and harmful of course sadly

Attached: 1654268916576.jpg (1598x1708, 892.94K)

youtu.be/AWHNKrTOvoE

Yeah it’s actually refreshing to hear people call this shit out

Why is it refreshing? tons of hacks do this nowadays
who calls themselves "gender ideology" experts by the way?
And were these interviews unedited?
And do you support his view to ban all transitions for adults?

Attached: matt.jpg (1080x1628, 328.26K)

One of the most shocking moments was during an interview with the professor (I think?) at that one university, where he basically used "essentialist" - in the sense of asking for clear definitions - in a deeply pejorative sense. I think Matt missed an opportunity there to ask (ideally before asking what is a woman) "what is a transgender person" - surely they'd have a definition for that, and then it would be even harder to weasel out of answering a similar question for the term "woman". Although at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they doubled down on the relativism and just called it a day.

Great documentary in any case.

test

Was this interview unedited?

Did Matt Walsh ever mention what the primary use of the Lupron drug is (help for precocious puberties)?

He asked the expert about how lupron is used to sanitized pedophiles
The expert stop talking about

How do you know the "expert" stopped talking about it? Because it was edited that way?
Does Matt Walsh think treating precocious puberties is also pedopilia? Should it be banned for them too? Does it sterilize those kids for life?

Do you even know what precocious puberties are?

its chemical castration basically

That doesn't answer any of my questions.