Thoughts on lets players?

thoughts on lets players?

Attached: 1625902431578.png (1000x1000, 31.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nloRtjqPDyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video games are male brained. Watching other people play video games is even more male brained

>the ones i watch
based, entertaining
>the ones i don't watch
cringe, boring

was kind of a cool thing 10 years ago

Cringe shit for zoomers and children

Me and my dad listen to jerma in the car if that counts

I read that as “Thoughts and prayers”

Jerma is based
bluepilled faggot
bluepilled faggot

oneyplays is one of the few good ones, any that focus on gameplay suck

I'll never understand why zoomers watch other people play games instead of just playing one themselves.

same reason boomers watch people play sports instead of just playing one themselves

Manlybaddasshero is based

julian and dingdong are two of the most mentally ill fags i've ever seen who are poison for each other. they're stuck in a permanent feedback loop of depression and just feed each others negative energy endlessly. i won't be surprised if they both kill each other in some death pact in the end or something out of depression.

>oneyplays
based
>rest
cringe

the real let's player, the best let's player

Attached: sips_.png (350x319, 230.16K)

I put vinesauce on in the backround when I'm doing shit, besides that I don't really watch them.

this is the one post i was looking for, thanks for that

they'll never make their game, will they?

Retsupurae
Chip and Ironicus
Palisagrus (Eliza is a trans goddess)
I like usedpizza but I'm vegan and he talks about animal products quite a bit, but genuinely entertaining and funny

Attached: 1637047553858.gif (400x297, 1.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nloRtjqPDyw
this guy based

probably not. last i saw julian has some fucking tube up his nose to fucking breath and dingdong has some awful ear infection and knee injury or some shit. their relationship is toxic and will never work. two permanently depressed mentally ill furries will NEVER have a successful and happy relationship.

dead to rights?

>two permanently depressed mentally ill furries will NEVER have a successful and happy relationship
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee