APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE.

I know it was you /tttt/

Attached: what_is_a_death_threat.png (802x278, 62K)

oh noooo

lol rich mfs always say shit like this

it was because he said he loves jews, stands with israel, and hates antisemitism desu
i'm not sorry I did it.

Those damn trans people grrr!!!!

this is always part of their grift and if some dope didnt comment "i'm going to kill you lol" someone on their team would just make a throwaway account and do it

Why do people who get death threats never show them? Always mysterious death threats.

SIEGE PILLED SISSY

maybe they don't want to give oxygen to the army of dipshit wokies who think death threats are funny?

I took a look at that twitter, the surprise here isn't that he got a death threat once, the surprise is that he's not used to it. How does a self-proclaimed theocratic fascist with nearly a million followers (even if 3/4 of them are bought that's still a cool 1/4 million followers) who regularly calls for what basically amounts to genocide not get threats on a regular basis?

Whatever was said must have been pretty specific and credible, enough to make him worried. Poor guy. I hope he accidentally shoots his dick off while patrolling his living room with a loaded gun.

I would actually laugh hard as fuck if someone did kill him

It's pretty funny that conservatives still run to the police. Isn't their whole thing that the police are big gubmint enforcers and the only thing you can rely on is a gun?

What's the over-under on this being a false flag?
>Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

just him posting about this and going through his reaction is enough. showing them directly would ironically discourage it as his supporters would immediately dogpile whoever and probably do exactly the same thing. plus those types of people might actually go through with it themselves who knows

Those who oppose our bodily autonomy should be made unalive it's really that simple.

>Isn't their whole thing that the police are big gubmint enforcers
Where the fuck have you been the last 4 years? Under a rock?

He's playing victim
Not saying he didn't get actual death threats, but making a big deal out of it now out of all times is good for his base that is virulently opposed to "cancel culture"

What a baby. If you can’t handle people telling you to kill yourself, you shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet.

That was like 30 years ago. The new thing is they love the police because of Breonna Taylor and Philando Castile.

"the attempt on my life, has left me scarred and deformed...."

that's libertarians, most conservatives proudly lick boot
t. libertarian tranny

No, they switched back again, after Jan 6th their line is that the cops are just a tool of the evil leftwing state and BLM was right about defunding the police
I mean I kinda agree with that too lol

I do have a bottle of champagne I've been saving for a special occasion.
Wanna toast to the death of a transphobe, chaser? We could have sloppy drunk sex later~

lmao based, if i were presented with the opportunity i would kill him and go to male prison where i can be raped by big strong men

I'd toast to that

Conservatives that like cops are morons. Especially if they're super pro 2A.
Who they think is the ones gonna physically grabbing your guns. Cops are dogs of the state.