Do I Look Weird? How Do I Look?

I'm MtF. I'm wearing guy clothes right now, but I notice I get looks sometimes when walking. Do I look weird? What do I read as?

Attached: 20220606_184206-min.jpg (3024x4032, 847.26K)

androgynous as hell. it's your clothes. if you would like to pass as a girl you gotta dress like one. you seem to have the face & body 4 it

If you passed me on the street? Would you read me as a guy?

youre really petite and have a feminine face i would think youre a girl

Attached: spike.png (613x799, 299.93K)

Should I just wear more feminine clothes?

wear whatever you please
i think you look really feminine, but suits/ shirts/ blazers tend to make people look more masc.

I thought you were a FtM lookin heckin masc in that blazer

Faggoncini

I think you look cool desu

Would grape, so i guess u look alright

androgynous and nerdy but both in super cute way

Attached: 1654546637688.jpg (225x225, 10.66K)

god damn you are cute OP, you should trip so i can find your posts more easily.

how tall are you?

depends almost solely on voice tbf

>I'm MtF. I'm wearing guy clothes right now, but I notice I get looks sometimes when walking. Do I look weird? What do I read as?
You read in a confusing way. As much as it sucks, the way you present sends conflicting signals to most people, so you might want to steer towards more feminine presentation, especially until your body develops to be more feminine. I'd assume you were nb if I saw you without any context.

I saw your profile on okc, you look intimidatingly cool and attractive. Even the thought of messaging you made me feel sick with anxiety. I'm not sure if that's your intention, but you read as someone who has never seen an ugly person.

How can I be less intimidating?

5'9" lol. Or I think 5'10"? I feel so dysphoric lol

Be less attractive I guess? Why would you want to though? You look like you could surround yourself with beauty everywhere you go. No sense in not using what you've got.

don't worry baby, I'm 6'5

Attached: b57be27c792d95659b7690b884370896.jpg (736x736, 30.21K)

You're going to be one of the very tall girls, but you should do fine. I don't struggle with height despite being 6', so don't worry about it too much.