I'm straight mtf but sometimes i fantasize about eating pussy, is this normal? it just looks so fun

i'm straight mtf but sometimes i fantasize about eating pussy, is this normal? it just looks so fun

Attached: 09779E9C-5576-40A4-85F6-48CB2B972FB4.jpg (231x218, 11.19K)

you are not straight you dumb cunt

this is completely normal and everyone does it

so which one is it?

>straight
sure you are

Attached: good looking person of female biology.jpg (1000x750, 209.86K)

>sure you are
well i've always been attracted to men but lately i've just been thinking about how eating pussy seems rlly nice, and i would like to try it

Try it

Your meta attraction is nearing its end and your natural transbianism is slowly surfacing. If it makes you feel any better no mtf is truly straight (androphilic). All mtfs are either gynephilic or meta attracted to men and meta attraction never lasts.

I just want to be dominated sexually
Sit on my face or choke me with your dick, it doesn't matter

Attached: 1617774228097.jpg (659x637, 67.79K)

I probably would if i knew someone willing to let me eat their pussy
i don't think that's true i've always been attracted to men

do u feel anything looking at this

Attached: why is she so hot please stop i dont wanna be gynephillic.jpg (1001x1808, 282.81K)

m-mommy

Best I can do is offer a bussy

she looks okay ig but the other one you posted was hotter

>i've always been attracted to men
You've always been meta attracted to men. You loved how feminine they made you feel by comparison. But now that you no longer need them to feel feminine you are moving away from them. Any perceived attraction you think you have is just force of habit at this point. You were NEVER truly androphilic and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on with your life as the transbian you were meant to be.

i don't rlly believe in blanchard stuff, and i've been attracted to men longer than i've been a tranny

Meta attraction is something tied to AGP. You were AGP and meta attracted BEFORE you realized you were trans.

so you want more butch women, got it

Attached: 402917.jpg (1638x2048, 268.65K)

hot...
maybe i am into women

Like we said. This is your real sexuality. You are not into men,you were merely repressing your attraction to women.

Death by snu-snu
Super hot. I'm normally more of a top but I'd want her to top me.

well that's what you said but i still don't believe that kind of thing

You will believe it once you get your first gf and all you fake attraction to men goes poof.