Boyfriend thread

I'm an average looking 20-smthn mtf, who transitioned super young so (I like to think) I just look like a 5/10 cis woman 99% of the time. So, why am I sleeping alone tonight? I wanna do some brainstorming, help me scheme up a way to find a guy to do cute shit with.

Attached: FUQbLJZUEAA1fZP.jpg (2333x2843, 324.96K)

go on grindr retard

the men on grindr are all about sex, which is fun and all, but like, sometimes I just wanna go on a walk with a cute dude

men are attention and compliment starved, so that is an easy scheme

So the plan is to compliment a man until he rails me? Bc I might just be able to pull that off....

tfw no gf

>I just look like a 5/10 cis woman
it's over

>guy to do cute shit with
>until he rails me
wtf, you lied to me

Do cute shit *and* get railed, I wanna spend a day doing a fun date before we get home and do **other things**

no decent guy want you now you blown out cum dump, get into prostitution or something idk

Idk, maybe it's your area. I trooned at 30 and have dudes lining up. I'm single by choice.

Kys. Plenty of guys want a tranny gf

and plenty of guys can get one that didn't catch aids getting railed by gays on the gay app

grindr is male brained behavior, get on tinder or go to a bar like a cis person

Is this where I get my free tranner gf?

flirt with the cute guy at work or meetup with someone cool from the internet (how i got my boyfriend)

Conservative catholic country? I live in a pretty liberal area though, smthn like top 20 most liberal cities in Europe? Nobody treats me weird for being trans here at least, half the time I forget I'm trans

you're a prostitute and your johns are arab cab drivers who fuck you behind dumpsters
you're not a role model

Is this where I get my free channer bf?

Taking notes, I feel like all the cute guys have partners already though, and single men are always so, sad, and smelly

I'm not even OP loser. I'm Still clean. Seethe more cuz no one wants your week-old-salmon-smelling-dick

>someone cool from the internet

Attached: love-yourself.png (1280x800, 1.16M)

basado

Attached: 1651776191411.jpg (230x219, 7.94K)

not everyone on here is a loser user

so you've hit the wall and probably hook up with gen dudes that have wives to go home to

glad i have my trans wife that hates the rest of you male (i.e. gay) brained rape hons

I'm cool :(