Could you please tell me?

Could you tell me if I'm trans or not? Could you tell me if I should transition? Could you tell me how?

Attached: tears-sad.gif (400x225, 1M)

you're trans

>you're trans
If I am what should I do? Is perma-boymoding and never telling anyone an option?

Your not trans, don't transition. Clean your room, go to church, find a job, find a woman to marry, be a functioning member of society.

it's working for me so far

if you want do be the oposite gender, and the dispair you feel from being stuck as your current gender is having an affact on your life and mental health for more than 6 months, youre a tranny. if not, try besides the cope-marraige and see if you feel better after getting your life together

>woman

Gross!

>be a functioning member of society
I've tried but I just can't seem to do it as a guy
(TT . TT)

>it's working for me so far
Is it better than it was before?

>for more than 6 months
It's been haunting my thoughts for years at this point...

>It's been haunting my thoughts for years at this point...
>I've tried but I just can't seem to do it as a guy
(TT . TT)
girl, you need some mf estrogen. just remember it isnt magical and you may not pass, but that isnt as much of a death scentence as this board pretends. even clocky twinkhons get treated like women most places that arent wild with tranny-murder-fever. and crying as a pretty and super-girly adrogynous twink feels much better than crying as a bitter balding male with stubble

You are gay! You are a transgenda!

Attached: mistah.jpg (1280x720, 32.25K)

>Could you tell me if I'm trans or not?
Maybe
>Could you tell me if I should transition?
Eh, probably not

>is it better than before
debatably no but I know it would've gotten far worse if I hadn't done anything, depression's like that I guess

>girl, you need some mf estrogen
Think so? I'm a bit scared to start it but I really want too at the same time

back to

What are you scared of?

My family disowning me and kicking me out. To elaborate, I am an adult and have enough money to live on my own but at some point I became to anxious to be without my family. The thought of being on my own legitimately makes me feel like I'm going to pass out

It's not good to be so dependent on and worried about accommodating people at the expense of your soul when they don't really like you, user. Are you sure that they'd react so negatively?

>Are you sure that they'd react so negatively?
Well desu I don't really care how my father reacts but I once tried to come out to my mother and she basically told me that if I was to transition she wouldn't want me in her life anymore. That hurt pretty bad and made me run back into the closet. Been trying to repress ever since

nta but its been there for ~15 years, but I didn't consider that I may be trans at that point. should I just wait maybe another 10 to really make sure the wanting to be a girl isn't just nothing and I'm not actually trans?

if it didnt go away in 15 years it's never going away at all goof

yea but it's more like
>want to be a girl
>have depression (more generally, like my life is headed in wrong direction rather than explicitly about gender)
>hate how my body is masculinizing and want it to be feminine (but I didn't relate that to wanting to be a woman, felt more like an aesthetic preference)
>dissociate (when daydreaming (maybe 50% of time being about living as a woman) too it feels nice), but when I snap out I feel deep despair knowing how I look

like a lot of those issues I didn't really connect with my desire to be a girl before I considered that I might be trans.
can't it just be depression + a general mental exercises just imagining living as a woman?

not realy. depressed cis people dont get the unshakeable thought that they would rather be a girl