Submissive tranners and bottoms, do you enjoy being praised or degraded more?

Submissive tranners and bottoms, do you enjoy being praised or degraded more?

Attached: 818642315.jpg (1200x1520, 433.37K)

both sound nice but praise more so
t. has never experienced either irl

Degraded, praise is kinda a turn-off actually

i think softer degredation, where he isnt like mean, but treats me like im weak and helpless and below him, but in a sweet tender kind of way, like hes just trying to protect me from the world because he knows I cant handle it. harder degredation can be nice once in a while and I will never say no to headpats and scratchies and pets and being called "good girl"

Attached: 1654452145620.jpg (543x565, 15.62K)

praised as a prince, degraded as a bitch/slut

this

I like both equally so I dont care whichever you do as long as you do it to me

a healthy balance of both is best imo
this is nice too

Praise 100% but that may be because of petplay

Attached: kat.jpg (460x613, 54.61K)

I can only cum if I'm degraded.

I like being degraded but not around my gender. Just like being called a slut and a whore and shit.

>praised
>lights off with scented candles
>hand around my neck

Attached: 1653169092898.jpg (415x462, 69.36K)

I love giving praise!

depends on my mood idk. i feel like liking praise is probly healthier but being degraded in a sexy way makes my penis hard

Attached: 1652796879149.png (669x787, 314.63K)

this, I don't want to be humiliated and called a faggot because I'll get upset, but I like degradation that's delivered like praise. like, put me in my place and tell me I'm a good girl when I stay there

i love both,,, being called a cute dumb slut while choking on my bfs dick and him calling me a good girl once hes finished... and spending the rest of the night comforting me and cuddling ....

princess faggot

This board is definitely warping my idea of sex

Just remember user most fantasies are far more wild than real

I hope so.
I'm afraid that the next time I'm with a girl I'm just going to compulsively choke her and then get confused when she freaks out and maces me.

oh my god yes

Attached: a68e6dbb6dcd7bda8f29dd43b0b07e85_1_1h.png (539x539, 150.32K)

Pro tip don't take the fantasies of virgins too serious

both at once.

>you've been a good little worm

yeah that's fair

I really want to be praised and cared about as a baseline because I've not really had that in my life much. I'd have to trust someone a lot to let them degrade me a bit, I guess it would be hot to have someone tease a little, I just want love more than anything though

Praised. Nothing makes me more flustered than being called a good girl, it sends shivers down my spine.

My entire family is dead and I've only fucked prostitutes. How do people get into these situations? I literally cannot imagine.
I'm not gay or anything, just wandering around 4skinz