/hornygen/

dumb pet edition
Previous:

Attached: 1653857719270.jpg (664x568, 102.84K)

damn, so me

am i crazy if the smell of pee is intoxicating to me god i love piss

I find the idea of peeing on and in people hot but not pee itself.

u should pee on and in me

give me big dick gf

I was thinking more about my lower body...
(would gladly nuzzle as well)

you should spend the weekend with me, fetching me jugs of water, knowing that in a couple hours every jug of water I drink will be pissed down your throat.

im tired of getting 0 dick. i wanna get fucked. i wanna get railed. i wanna get pounded. i wanna get dicked down. i wanna feel some big juicy wet cock going deep inside of me, making me feel good, then creaming in my tight hole. i want to feel th

Attached: __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_iver_reviolet__c3476011774e648ec3a9fb191807c873.png (1500x2400, 3M)

just suck me off already

Why not both? You can nuzzle *and* grind against me

already? i've never posted in horny gen

same. idk why but in the past week i've become utterly obsessed with sex. i feel like if i go another week without dick i might just die

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh you want some failure first?
fine

failure? what does that mean

GODyess yes yesss yess i shoulddd

ughhhhh god that sounds so fucking good, i just wanna rub my self all over you like a fucking idiot and beg you to say nice things to me.
I'll do anything you want user, just say nice things to me please

>no slutty twinkhon gf

i NEED someone to try their hardest to impregnate me while i moan & plead desperately for them to put a fucking baby in me already oh god please i wanna bare your child before they plunge balls deep in my butt and fill me with their virile seed and whisper into my ear when we cuddle afterwards to tell me about how they think i'm gonna be such a good mother to our children
t. cis guy

this dude has the right idea

You're such a cutie. Don't you look all pretty and soft sitting there? Such a goodie good girl