A very happy pride month to everone who has no desire to ever involve themselves with trannies...

a very happy pride month to everone who has no desire to ever involve themselves with trannies. you are seen and you are valid. xoxo.

Attached: EwC7IYiWQAM_1IX.jpg (1200x745, 104.47K)

I don't want transphobic pussy

what is deathstroke doing here

I support this thread.

Attached: 1646090753436.gif (678x1080, 2.02M)

me on the left

I'll never forget the trans movement normalized sexual harassment on leftist lgbt spaces. I'll take any and all opportunity to make their lives worse.

You're a fucking tranny, nobody wants you near them sexually but other people with the same mental problems

bro what country is that

Very based thread.

Attached: 1654379808449.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

Based

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>nobody wants you near them sexually but other people with the same mental problems
Literally not true

nta but you don't have to look far to find trannies threatening to rape women who disagree with them. i guess that's "fembrained" behavior in their eyes.

simp

Attached: 1645995801345.jpg (1007x892, 248.18K)

And you think this is about the movement? I coyld find dozens of gays saying they want to fuck kids in this site, it wouldnt mean its a gay movement thing. Saying all gays are pedos or all trans people are rapist is just dumb user

>trannies threatening to rape women
Unlike gays who actually rape children

Attached: 1654551549212.jpg (1264x150, 61.73K)

That meme is funny because it’s a transphobic moid thinking that bi and lesbian women are going to throw themselves at him for saving them from trans women. Just like the transphobic moid posters that invade the wlw and lesbian gens. Yuck.

V A L I D

A

L

I

D !

Attached: supergay.jpg (455x292, 4.08K)

>look at this one anonymous person who knows a person!
3/4 of the pedos i personally know are gay men

5/3 of the straight women i know are pedophiles

Gay Nigger flag?

Attached: Flag.0.jpg (1400x1050, 40.79K)

I'm a lesbian, gay scrotes and trans scrotes are basically the same flavor of shit.

Yeah, I don't care, I still have a gf, who likes that I am taking hormones and consider myself a femboy. Seethe.

You mean bipedos, like you before you trooned out

>nobody wants you near them sexually
i do

you just hate everyone except other lesbians. you even hate bi women because you view them as traitors. people like you just try to sow division and hate in the movement and you're the pawns of rightoids. useful idiots

>we must protect muh lgb
>is actually homophobic
Every time