Weight cycling wtf????

Please give me the lowdown on MtF weight cycling. Has it worked for you? What have you done? I want female fat distribution and don't know where to start.
Say I'm 125lbs and 5'5, 4 months on 6mg sublingual estradiol and 200mg spiro. Do I have to lose until I'm 115 (my minimum healthy weight) and then regain it all back, or can I hover around my current weight while doing a bunch of walking for cardio, or what? What's the best way to do this to get fat in the right places?
I do have some light booba now, but it seems like when I gain weight it still just goes right to my gut. :/

Attached: E847sAiXMAA9PG_.jpg (950x952, 112.1K)

Bump ugh

>5'5
>115 (my minimum healthy weight)
let me guess ur american kek

Why? That would be nearing underweight BMI.

115lbs is bordering minimum weight no matter where you live user

t. fat pigs

or is it an attempt to hide your male skeleton? :P

every trans girl who isn't a youngshit has a male skeleton. in no universe is a 120 pound 5'6 girl a fat pig

>every trans girl who isn't a youngshit has a male skeleton
sucks for you

>in no universe is a 120 pound 5'6 girl a fat pig
could always do better, hun

>You
Literally not relevant to the convo either way, this topic isn't about healthy weight, it's about how weight cycling for fat redistribution works

t. retard with an eating disorder

yeah cycling those 10 pounds 3-5 times should be enough if you are not getting hondosed

You're so skinny you literaly don't have any male fat to get rid of. You just need to eat more, desu.

If you gain 2 pounds on estrogen, and then lose 2 pounds on estrogen, what fat is lost? Your male or female patterned fat? Does it just burn in order of date-last-added?

it burns evenly across all fat cells so getting as skinny as possible then gaining to a normal weight while on estrogen (preferably injections) is the golden bullet

>hondosed
What's the cutoff for this

I'm 5'9" and weigh 130 pounds. Following my FFS, I lost about 7-10 pounds from not being able to eat solid food. I've since gained all that weight back over a period of about two months.

Absolutely no fat has gone to my cheeks, butt, hips, breasts, or anywhere else that it is supposed to be distributed while on estrogen. It just goes to my gut. Yes, my levels are good. My T is completely suppressed and E is in the 300-500 range every test. I've been on HRT for two years.

Weight cycling is a meme. Like many aspects of transitioning (including FFS, as I've learned) it works better for people whose bodies were already predisposed for it to work well.

What AA are you two on? Spiro supposedly makes fat go to the gut before anywhere else, and worse, as visceral fat possibly.

None, I'm on injectable estrogen and progesterone

And you were never on an AA before?

Nope. I had to be pulled off spiro after a week or so into transition because of something with my kidney.

Weird. Not sure why your fat would only go to gut then, maybe weight cycling is a meme after all. If so and it doesn't work for me guess I'll kms lol

Honestly the weight cycling is the least of my problems, the fact that my FFS failed is the much bigger issue that's going to make me rope

fair. lets die together