Why do you think trans people comprise of 99% of this board? Because gay people have integrated well into society...

Why do you think trans people comprise of 99% of this board? Because gay people have integrated well into society, gay people have lives, jobs, friends, gay people have sex, gay people aren’t standing in front of a mirror all day like an obsessed schizophrenic. Happy Trans Exclusionary Pride Month, we won our fight, but I don’t see a win on the horizon for you uglies. Oh and side note: society would probably treat you better if trans men didn’t exist

Attached: 93CFBA94-5624-4AA8-99A3-75B8702B256C.jpg (640x395, 13.96K)

meds

Chasers comprise roughly 60% of this board newfriend

I see the tranners as being the political equivalent of strategic depth. We should keep supporting them in their fight because as long as they are the boogeyman for conservatives we're not taking as much heat. Occasionally we should try to reign in their worst excesses EG Drag Queen Story Hour to prevent them from overstepping and taking us down with them.

op we love and respect pooners and hons here

Attached: 1652990382388.jpg (550x550, 114.48K)

Boogie man for conservatives?! All my liberal friends, especially the gay ones think you’re delusional. It’s not the 80s, now that religion is dead, it’s not as simple as left vs right anymore, it’s more like intelligent/logic/science based people vs delusional/feelings based people who took some bullshit program in college rather than STEM

>now that we are normalized we will opress minorities with the rest of the cishets
Why does this always happen? First it was women then black people then gays

Drag queens aren't trans.

Because next thing you know, we’re becoming allys to pedophiles, oh wait that’s actually happening

>Oh and side note: society would probably treat you better if trans men didn’t exist
this is a troll post made by a tranner

you are retarded
>t. studying engineering

Anyone that fixates on their genitals enough to decide to remove them is gonna be weird. Usually that weirdness drives them to neetdom where they stay and become a vocal minority online while the rest of use live actual lives.

There are more trans people posting on tttt than there are trans people in existence. Why? 90% of what you see here is fake content. Concern trolls, psy ops, larpers, polposters, etc.

Programming doesn’t make you a scientist. Engineers aren’t scientists, software developers aren’t engineers. You’re an indoctrinated monkey

I love trannies and they’ve always been a part of the gay/queer community. We should instead stand up to Big Pharma which is pushing these terrible surgeries on people. It’s like an epidemic that’s been let loose in the gay community created entirely by Big Pharma. But once we defeat the medical establishment trannies won’t be seen as toxic anymore. Also, fighting Wall St. medical bros is something that both queer liberals and straight conservatives can unite for.

People who think girls that don’t want to play with dolls or wear dresses are non-binary or trans are low iq

>Religion is dead
Perhaps in California and New York. Everywhere else it's still a force to be reckoned with. The Evangelicals are organized and influential. Every now and again they really get pissed off and elect a Reagan or a Trump to do damage that lasts decades. Don't underestimate them.

>gay people have integrated well into society
larp? cis gender-conforming gays certainly have it easier in most places, but only shut-in trannies whose social media algorithms have brainwormed them into thinking the real world is an accepting leftist paradise full of people that care would believe this.
>treat you better if trans men didn’t exist
confirmed larp. no one really gives a shit about pooners, they’re mostly invisible even in the trans community, and there are about twenty different narratives slandering trans activism, “poor detrans women” being one of the only ones that centers ftms. “it’s all wimmin’s fault” is only ever typed by male hands. take your pills alice, you aren’t fooling anyone

>Oh and side note: society would probably treat you better if trans men didn’t exist
Hon larp confirmed, no cis person cares about pooners

> they’ve always been a part of the gay/queer community
lol no they don't
also no such thing as queer community

Attached: 0459821.png (1257x601, 32.63K)

god i love LGBT political strategy

based
i hate engineertards. the DEFINITION of dunning kruger