Are you worried about an LGB-T split?

Realistically speaking, how long do we have before the LGBs decide to cut their losses and throw us to the wolves? Obviously evangelicals hate them too but I think the normies are more tolerant of the gays than they are of us. This whole Don't Say Gay law in Florida is 100% targeted at us, they're just collateral damage.

Unfortunately we are a harder sell to normies and I'm worried the LGBs will increasingly start to see us a liability now that they've more or less achieved their goals despite the fact that we've always been in their corner. When the inevitable populist conservative wave crashes down in 2024 or 2028 I'm concerned that now that they're pretty widely accepted they'll hang us out to dry as a "compromise".

Attached: 1654548536501.jpg (1080x810, 81.09K)

>LGB kids
do groomers really?

Nah, I'm not worried at all. The vast majority of LGBs are our allies. A small amount (no more than 5-10% I'd guess) of Ls are TERFs, but otherwise they all stand by us. We may have some pretty squabbles now and then, but nothing that would break our alliance.

Regardless of the reasoning. The world is significantly more tolerant of alternative lifestyle people. BUT that means that they won't tolerate the schizo shit the loud minority of Any Forums pull.

Normies are completely ready for full integration we just have to stop letting the obvious psychos and schizos pushing their way to the front demanding dumb and disgusting shit in the name of equality. Real change can and is happening.

Drop-the-t-ers are a minority and they onlt exist on twitter.

>This whole Don't Say Gay law in Florida is 100% targeted at us
Not really.

>no more than 5-10%
lmao you wish scrote

>Are you worried about an LGB-T split?
Quite the opposite, I want that to happen. I'm way past tolerating trannies for the constant attempts at saying you can be homosexual and can(or even should, as many twittards say) be into the opposite sex. Eat shit breeders

>Stop transitioning LGB kids
>Stop making kids gay

Whats the fucking difference

The difference between sucking a dick and cutting your dick off?

One is meds and surgery, the other is a pathway to a career as a conservative politician.

IMO there should be a split. LGB is behavior, T is a medical disorder. Mixing the two has been overall harmful, both to LGB people transitioning for social cope and to trans people being gaslighted for "choosing" to be trans.

The LGBTP community has to stick together. FOR the kids.

Attached: EWJIw94XkAEPZYw~01.jpg (1200x1199, 115.89K)

Ignoring your retarded bait post because:
>stop transing bi kids
Why exactly? They’re bisexual either way.

what is and isn't considered a "disorder" is more political than it is hard science. Homosexuality used to be considered a "mental disorder" too.
This but unironically, read rind et al.

We need to groom them and apart we are not as strong or influential so we have to stick together if we are going to get our child action.

I don't think either is a mental disorder, and that the concept of mental illness is largely fictional.
Being actually trans is a condition you treat with medication and surgery, imo not up for debate and people are just coping or gaslighting patients otherwise.

Concern trolling, fake post. Happy summer kiddo

I've been trying to drop the BT for years.
>The vast majority of LGBs are our allies
unironically the silent majority of gay men are not your allies. most lesbians (women) don't think and make decisions based on social pressure so they still are your "allies" despite hating you deep down

dont say gay bill is targeted at cishet white women who preach bullshit they read on tumblr/twitter/tiktok.

>Whats the fucking difference
de-gaying is a very simple process. it takes 0 steps.
detransitioning is basically impossible.

agree
KILL YOURSELVES. NOW.

>I'm worried the LGBs will increasingly start to see us a liability

We already do. We just keep quiet about it, tranny.

MAP life is pure good life. You can never transition because what sex you are was assigned in the womb and that can never change. Enjoy pain.

When Any Forums finally takes over America they’ll probably accept gays and some trannies just fine, but they won’t approve of the “slice and dice” fad of everyone cutting their tits or dick off. Hopefully the Rainbow Capitalism Month horseshit dies down a little bit and less kids get their body parts chopped off. Once the excesses are weeded out then trannies will return back to being a “rare genetic abnormality” kind of thing rather than being political.

Isn't kids getting surgeries a strawman that doesn't even really happen outside of literally one case, that jew kid they did it for reality tv to or some shit.

As long as you feds keep out of /pol I can respect your work.

no, most troon surgeons have operated on kids, the notion that it doesn't happen is literally something twitter trannies made up

You're a boring troll and a fake map. Noone talks this way.
Are you retarded? Do 5 minutes of research into the topic of sex and gender and stop smugly repeating a 90s pre-school understanding of gender.

sounds fake to me since my surgeon said they cant even do srs to adults if their penis isnt developed enough, but it wouldnt surprise me if some quacks got bribed into violating laws and making up procedures that dont work.

You can never change your sex you low iq idiot. Fuck off. You are mentally sick. Come back when you've passed kindergarten and understand that you are either male or female and that will never change. Dumbass.

i was intersex tho.

>something twitter trannies made up
>most troon surgeons have operated on kids
Nigga you just made that shit up

>cutting your dick off?
Most trannies don't get Srs. Only the loud ones.