Even Kat Blaque thinks the tranner genocide is going to happen. Should we be worried, troonbros?

Even Kat Blaque thinks the tranner genocide is going to happen. Should we be worried, troonbros?

Attached: 463AF6E6-85AE-47E9-B6AF-7C4757FA0F46.jpg (750x869, 181.85K)

Who is she and why does her opinion matter?

>even kat blaque
isn't that just another vaush ytuber

I've said it a million times but "genocide" is a losing word here. People equivocate with it so much, and here's what's going to happen:

>some trans person says they're being literally genocided
>some person who is neutral or normally fairly supportive sees this, thinks this person is saying "republicans are about to come to our house and shoot us or round us up and exterminate us in gas chambers", concludes they're being ridiculous, and ignores everything they say

It doesn't matter whether or not any of it falls under some definition of "genocide". Using this word is just going to make people take you less seriously. It'll make you LESS heard and make your fears seem LESS justified, when in fact they are extremely justified.

It sucks so much that we have to be the side that tip-toes with optics. Conservatives can just plainly make up shit, and spend their entire careers without seriously engaging with what the other side is saying, but as long as they're making people think the trannies are after the kids, mission accomplished. One hon causes a scene in a restaurant or bathroom, and it's on blast on every right wing outlet. I'd imagine half of Americans would rather leave their kids at a conversion camp for a month than at a drag show for an hour.

>even
it's not like this tranny is a voice of reason

There are definitely far right conservatives who want to put trannies in mental hospitals indefinitely, not sure where the moderate right wingers stand on that issue

wouldnt it make more sense (and be more useful in the long term) to push the colloquial definition of genocide towards the actual definition than changing the words we use? All youre doing is ceding ground to the right by changing your own rhetoric. There is quite clearly a concerted effort to simply remove transgenders from society, this is a genocide and it fits the definition of genocide as laid out by the UN.

>legislating is passing
>she still isn't
lmao

She’s a feminist YouTuber who deradicalized former proto-chuds like me. Love her.

she seems pretty reasonable to me

that would require actually funding mental health

She's a Legend.

Attached: 1647488094991.png (608x173, 20.15K)

>this is a genocide and it fits the definition of genocide as laid out by the UN.
It actually doesn't because gender identity and sexual orientation are not grounds on which a genocide can be committed.
One could make the case about LGBT culture but nobody in charge is going to agree with that.
So we'll have to be content with it being mass murder instead.

sad but true, it doesn’t mention gender identity and sexual orientation as grounds upon which genocide can be perpetrated.

You people realize that le tranny genocide doesnt even happen in RUSSIA right? You can even change your legal gender there. But they arent going full retard with this shit. Thats kinda the approach we need to take.

Oh dont be ridiculous, you can’t do that outside of Moscow with very specific pyschs dumbass.

Attached: B0006FA9-9FCC-405F-B58A-37614B0A43CD.jpg (1170x535, 531.85K)

>as a person
let me stop you right there

So everyone outside of moscow and one other big city will be hit with schizophrenia and be committed if they go for changing their gender. This is ignoring the big fear of being drafted in Russian society for anyone young enough for it. “Just get through college even though people dont always get to choose what they do in college”

do you want to fight a battle on the definition of the word genocide or a battle to prevent to prevent it from happening

My point was that even such a nightmarish society as russians doesnt institute trans genocide and you're all clutching pearls about the US

Chechnya does