Are the conservatives right about the "social contagion" element of transness...

Are the conservatives right about the "social contagion" element of transness. I've witnessed some suspicious shit like female friend groups all suddenly coming out as men in the same month or lesbian couples who claim to hate men turning into gay couples. Like I doubt I would've transitioned if I didn't spend so much time around trans people first

Attached: transbians.jpg (1734x2048, 603.56K)

Yes. Just look at how the number of transgender people skyrocketed in the last 10 years

no but that won't stop you from ignoring reality and pretending you're right and making shitty bait threads.

what's a good explanation for the sudden increase in transgender people

It's become more socially acceptable vs huge risk of being hate crimed in the past.
>t. grew up in a time where not being straight was an offense punishable by death

I want to say they aren't, but I am non-jokingly 100% sure I would never have started or even idly considered HRT if not for interacting with trans people on /tttt/. So I think the actual answer is it may play a role in a small minority of cases. There's probably some subset of the population for whom trans stuff would never once enter their mind in any way if not for a trigger from interaction with or exposure to trans people...

When it's no longer a death sentence to be openly trans, trans people are more willing to come out. Shocker, I know

A complete lack of meaning and direction and hope in our lives coupled to nihilistic views, exposure to plastics and the complete desperation to find something that makes us feel at home and at peace.

yes obviously

It's trendy with the kids right now. 20 years ago it was trendy to be gay, now it's trendy to be trans, give it another 5 years or so we will be on to the next retarded fad.

> picrel

conservatives are retarded
in all seriousness I do think that there might be a slight uptick in teens that are "trying on" different identities but the VAST majority of them never touch hormones and therefore never really "transition." in other words, conservatives are retarded and use teens on Twitter calling themselves catgender as a reason to take healthcare away

Attached: 6DA34CBB-24A0-4C11-8669-129F054903A9.png (251x201, 5.9K)

They got special bathrooms.
People want to feel special.

Attached: jnoiugiv.jpg (1200x544, 193.5K)

I wouldn't be shocked at all if people started pretending to be left handed to seem quirky to their friends

the constant curtailing of masculine influence and promotion of feminine influence on young boys makes the path to male feminisation an easy one.

plus it's an infinitely better deal to become a girl in the modern day than live as a male incel

You also have retards on the left who think that teaching your kids about your religion is the same as sending them to Jesus Camp circa 2006. Conservative don't have the market of retard cornered by far.

yeah the constant GURL POWER! GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING! awhile still spouting things like "boys don't/can't do that, that's not for boys" along with "all men are pigs!" type shit has really fucked up modern men and boys.

when i was a kid i tried to become ambidextrous and i had mild envy for the left handed

this.
personally, ive concentrated all that resentment into hatred for my mother and shitposting about haitng women on iranian basketweaving fbi forums

you'd be rubbing your hands together if you were a foreign power, your enemy becoming more and more feminised and their manly men becoming more and more demoralised and depressed

and their national pride disintegrating

you'd be like yes more of this please

Being trans is the new being bi, but now with more oppression. Someone can claim to be it without doing anything and now gain extra victim points. It's very clear among women and girls who self id as trans. The amount of mtfs is still underreported as seen by the huge amount of repressord and the increase indeed comes from acceptance. The rise among females who self id as trans is completely social contagion. It only saddens me conservatives lash out at mtfs over the sins of f"tm"s. Of course, there's some bad apples among mtfs, but it's a tiny amount.