Wtf i thought brown people were our allies?

wtf i thought brown people were our allies?

twitter.com/Moha_Ef/status/1533584160975212549

Attached: 1654542893384.png (696x586, 551.1K)

>i thought brown people were our allies
Said nobody ever

when america wakes up it's over for you

Attached: YEAH.png (740x566, 267.81K)

You want america to become another shithole? Why do you always look up to the poorest countries?

>being oblivious to a large and growing mass of people who want to kill you on site for honor.

Wake up.

if you don't let people who want you dead into your country you're a bigot

to have the mental capacity to understand that lgbt people and people of color are oppressed by the same system in western countries and are therefore natural allies in fighting back against said oppression, while being aware that the public opinion of lgbt people in certain countries with majority brown populations is incredibly toxic and downright life-threatning for lgbt individuals is, apparently, out of reach for some people. shame.

Muslims hate us more than anyone else

On a second thought, maybe they hate the jews more than gays

because I want to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases which are almost exclusive to the LGBT community. I want to keep everyone safe from AIDS. stay safe out there it's a dangerous world user.

Attached: plaguerats.png (1400x595, 156.48K)

Muslims are based dont fall for judenpress theyre actually really sweet & gentle people usually

This is an outright lie.

Hug the next Arab you see and see what happens.

the Jewish are even nicer and more accepting to LGBT people. In fact, Israel hosts the largest pride parades on the planet. Tel Aviv is the gay capitol of the middle east and of the world.

>mfw conservatards pretend they care about stopping the spread of disease when they spent 2 years screeching about how being forced to wear a mask indoors is tyranny
You're so transparent it's insane

>people of color are oppressed by the same system in western countries

In my country we are literally spending countless billions each year to house, feed, 'educate' and provide medical services to millions of unemployed, unemployable, illiterate third worlders simply because they managed to march into our country.

That is what oppression looks like? To have foreigners provide you with a standard of living higher than what your own people could ever produce in exchange for nothing simply because you managed to grace us with your presence?

The "system" isn't "oppressing" these people, it is enabling them to live a parasitic existence at the expense of those that actually managed to build these countries.

I stopped caring about covid when I caught it and had a slight cold for 3 days. My obese parents also got it without hospitalization or ventilators or anything. I also looked at the mortality rate and it's under 1% overall and even lower for young or healthy people.

friendly reminder that the middle east was way more socially progressive before the USA started instigating coups and funding fundamentalist Islamists to serve their own interests

Attached: ecb886009d1b4c15a664d8452ea0bae4.jpg (1371x1303, 510.67K)

Liberal capitals full of students were pretending to be liberal and the western coups were the reason why the regimes kept the facade.
Once muslim populace takes back their country, they implement inhumane laws for the LGBT people.

before the USA government was ran by Jews.

t. Noor al-Ghaili

This. I hope Israelis roast Palestinians alive

you're right, there's nothing wrong with the middle east
it would be great if all the muslims were gone. Islam is the problem, not the geography.

if your country spends billions each year providing for immigrants, it probably benefited greatly from the colonization, exploitation, and political destabilization of their countries of origin at some point in its history. but that's not even the point, the point is that immigration is just an inescapable phenomenon and your options are simply to provide for their basic needs and give them the tools so that they can pay back to society in time, or just let them die in your land. the system still contributes to the marginalization of poc in a myriad of ways such as being overlooked for jobs and houses, being harrassed by racist people and the media, etc.

how about let them die in their own lands?

back to

theocracies are bad in general, religious zealots are bad in general. islam is probably the worst of the lot but a secular state with muslim cultural roots can exist and not be so shitty (see bosnia, for example, or parts of turkey).
the religious radicalization of the middle east has a lot to do with the military interventionism of the USA in the region

how? literally, how? you're going to invest the same billions in policing the border, routine visa checks, deportations, and turning your country into a police state? and how's that going to work out for the 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants that are completely integrated? are they going to be constantly harassed by the people and the state? or are you just advocating for a white ethnostate?

yes