I am not gay I am Achillean

I am not gay I am Achillean
I am not lesbian I am Sapphic
I am not transgender I am...?

Attached: Achillean_Flag.png (1600x960, 27.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agdistis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

viperwave

Tiresian

?

>HAHA
>HERE'S A 'LIL SOMETHIN' FOR YOU BUSTERS

a tranny

>WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

A neo girl

>YOU'LL (not y'all.) COWARDS
>DON'T
>EVEN
>SMOKE
>CRACK

cisgender

Queer, gender non conforming, nonbinary

hermaphroditan

Attached: berlin_hermaphroditus.jpg (2240x2411, 558.64K)

Agdistian (pre-op) and Kybelian (post-op)
>There are at least two origins for Agdistis. According to Pausanias, Zeus once unknowingly fathered, by Gaia (the Earth), a superhuman being which was at once man and woman, and who was called "Agdistis". In other versions, there was a rock, called "Agdo", which the Great Mother (another name for Gaia) slept on. Zeus impregnated the Great Mother there, who gave birth to Agdistis.
The gods were afraid of the androgynous Agdistis. One god, Dionysus or Liber depending on the telling, put a sleeping draught in Agdistis' drinking well, and after they (Agdistis) had fallen asleep, Dionysus tied their foot to their penis with a rope. When Agdistis awoke and stood up, they ripped their own penis off, castrating themself. The blood from this incident fell to the earth and an almond tree grew from where it landed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agdistis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attis

>Diony-sus
*snrk*

I think all lgbt-related terms should be replaced with greek references/names, it sounds so much nicer

Attached: __venti_genshin_impact_drawn_by_bestsenpie__e294a40862bdb2e8696da3271eecf217.jpg (2500x3326, 345.44K)

R u the user from the dr pepper thread?

True, reject modernity return to tradition. People who like greeks always forget about the gay shit they did, fake trad

Caeneusian

true

how the FUCK DID YOU KNOW??!?!?!

I GOTTA KNOW DUDE.

(;-; )