I want male attention

How can this be done

Attached: source.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here. have some :)

Post feet and wait for a footfag to appear.

grindr

Pick up Magic the Gathering as a hobby and head to your local game store.
Total sausage fest.

Feels so good~
This seems like a last ditch type of plan

man i've been thinking bout getting into magic. even if i took out the time no one near me would care about it or play with me. there is a games workshop in town though. are GW people friendly?
chill i literally typed 3 words and a smily face. try not to cream over the bare minimum

post tummy the tummyfags have arrived. :)

>are GW people friendly?

they are the worst of the worst.
avoid them at all cost.

>even if i took out the time no one near me would care about it or play with me
Most gaming stores have events for it. It's not hard to find pickup games.
>are GW people friendly?
A GW store should be fine. Most of these hobbies tend to attract some neurotic/awkward people, but most are fine.
Biggest problem with getting into something from GW is price and time, but they have newer formats like kill team and warcry that are cheaper.

Or just pick up gaming and join a guild/discord. If you take up a male dominated hobby you'll get attention, probably positive and negative.

ah shit. see? why should i bother pursuing my potential autistic interests. anhedonia fucking wins again :(

>you take up a male dominated hobby you'll get attention, probably positive and negative
why say this? im a biological male, did you assume im a woman lol? idk thats not important im being stupid.
is MtG or any kind of nerdfest a decent way to get an awkward (like me) but cute bf??

Literally just have boobs

OK does this count
unsee cc/album#dSHHJOwI7VVofi8Y

Male attention is literally the most worthless thing ever

You could be a 4'7, 200lbs Mexican chick with a butterface and you'd get male attention

>why say this?
Eh, I assumed OP was trans or something and didn't see your flag. Thought I was responding to OP. My bad.
>is it a good way to get a cute bf?
You'll have a better chance than not talking to people at all if you're a homebody. Otherwise just use Grindr.

isnt grindr just like. hookups. ive heard of little cases in which bfs meet through grindr

You have to change the setting from 1 view only

Yeah pretty much, but you might get lucky. Just be upfront about looking for something longer term than just a hookup.
If you're in college it might be worth checking your school's LGBT club if it has one.

OK sorry
unsee cc/album#YQWRACsZsOL6VGg1

you're right about the club thing. but that requires more social balls than i have, lol. dunno exactly how homophobic my peers are

Stfu INFJ-T Girl

those are your pecs user

What does that mean

Presumably your LGBT association would be friendly, if it exists. Maybe not all colleges have those.
>more social balls than i have
Going to have to make an effort to get a bf, but I understand. It can be scary to put yourself out there.

I am an expert on tummies, and that is no tummy, user.

Attached: 1231488.jpg (1280x720, 174.48K)

no, obviously the group itself is gonna be friendly. im talking about what others'll think if they see me slipping into The Gay Room at lunch or whatever, lol

OK last one does this work
unsee cc/album#0ocwwxJKUCuzFVWg

Most probably won't notice or care. If someone asks just say you're there to support a friend if you're that worried.

>unsee cc/album#0ocwwxJKUCuzFVWg
im not the user you're replying to you but you have a very nice body user :3

Horoscopes for not-like-the-other-girls girls

I'm still confuses

it's a dumb personality test. myers-briggs