Not sure what to do

i live in the south us, red state obviously
with everything going on now, i sort of worry for my safety and the future
i'm currently DIYing and have no name change or really anything legal done.
lets say rhetorically i pass within a year, wont everything be fucked if i wont be able to get a name change for quite a bit longer? i should probably just quit estrogen and wait until im in a better location or am able to get my docs changed right?
itll be weird to interact with doctors or my college and stuff if im visibly female but male in everything..

what would u do anons

Attached: j.jpg (425x385, 25.8K)

transfer colleges and move shrigma

i would rent an apartment in literally any other part of the country, line up a job, drive there, and never come back, getting college transfer credits to a new college as necessary
do NOT quit estrogen though that will fuck you over in so many different ways

money is tight and i cant just quit my current school
and lets say i leave - then what? im still legally male and still have to interact with every other place

dont go off of hrt, that can do irreversible damage ad you might not pass as well in the future.

ok. but my safety ?? like legally what the fuck will i do if im legally male but dont match that ?

how much longer you in school for?
colleges are usually safe havens for lgbt, even in the south where I am as well.

>how much longer you in school for?
christ lets say im in my last year of high school (i am 18)

Nothing?
You'd just be a legal male that looks like a female. The gender police aren't going to swat your apartment or anything.

>and lets say i leave - then what? im still legally male and still have to interact with every other place
you'll be fine, 99% of places don't see your "legal" status and the ones that do, you can get them cancelled on twitter if they make a stink of it if you're not in the deep south

i don't think safety would be much of an issue, cis people are stupid especially in conservative places. the worst you. might experience is a weird reaction here or there, far better than weird reactions and danger FOREVER (no matter where you live) by potentially being an unpassing mtf hon for the rest of your life.

so going to the doctor where they have a little screen that says my name and picture and gender where they fill stuff out and then looking at me and seeing a clear disconnect wont mean anything? okay ...

If you're at university you're protected.
If you're in your last year in high school in the sticks or something just wait it out it's not like you get monthly checkups

i probably asked this question in the wrong place for reasons i wont mention. to reddit i go

i smell an underage person, i stress this even more so then: seriously DO NOT GO OFF OF HRT YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

eventually if it gets overt enough they'll start wondering if you have some sort of endocrine condition. at that point you can either come out or deny testing and treatment for said "condition."

no im 18 :) and yea i mean im quite thankful rn for my ability to take this shit and im not taking it lightly or for granted but my mom especially is understandably getting doubtful from what i can tell and i already was doubtful so i cant rly help ease that feeling

this is what i was hoping for but like just how plausible is having titties lmfao like theyve grown quite a bit and its gonna be the 3month mark in a few days - how long b4 i can claim gyno and that im a cis man and that it affects me negatively?

i was thinking mb i can go to the doctor and claim that i hate it and hell diagnose me with gyno and maybe itll go on my record but i will just deny treatment due to fear of surgery or whatever yet that stays on my record and shows im a real man

well either way don't stop. at absolute minimum take a high dose of blockers without E or T - but honestly there's really no reason to do that i swear.

i didn't even get much t damage and i still regret every day i wasn't thorough enough in preventing it :(

t. trooned over a decade ago, diy'd before that (ill spare you the details but it was not with pills)

im currently on sort of high mono injection dosage so im not exactly trying to slow down any progress

anyway thats impressive u diy'd so long ago, how was it compared to now?

err diy'd ""blockers"" only before that** im actually still diying HRT believe it or not despite being post op, terf island problems lol..

oop hello again, well since you asked ........ it was alcohol injections to kill the parts that produced T. do not recommend nowadays. still way better than the alternative though, i was just underage and couldn't access real blockers.

>do not recommend nowadays
why not
ive genuinely considered this before and i could prob do it
u have to do it quite a few times and rotate balls and shit right? i have to find some info abt this which wont be too hard

ideally it just doesn't come up but yeah something like that. know that if your parents find out they're going to push you to do something about it.

because there's no reason to unless it's the only option you have. it's genuinely dangerous. also it makes them huge every time for a few days and it's excruciatingly painful...

if you're on high dose mono E at a young age then you're literally on the perfect path, no reason to do this lol.

dont go off hrt, just go to a planned parenthood to do informed consent and have an official hrt perscription. then go through the document change process

my parents know and theyre quit against it but i think its not bc of transphobia but other issues like what i mentioned before
but i mean they were telling me that my only value is based on my penis and nobody will love me if i cant have sex with a female in her vagina

>if you're on high dose mono E at a young age then you're literally on the perfect path, no reason to do this lol.
yeah but maybe not for long. depends if my mom wants to check my room today, which she might lol. shes trying to not i think and sort of respect me even tho shes taken my hormones away

i fucking cant switch to official
also wouldnt that fuck me over further in the wake of recent lgbt issues? like DIY is sort of a guarantee for me in this state

how long before they ban transition for adults even?

just hide them? especially if it's injections ... other than that keep them taped to your leg today if you think she might look for them. cant find them without giving you a strip search that way LOL.