You guys lied to me

>i want to go out in a skirt
>pick a nice outfit, croptop, skirt, etc
>i go downstairs
>mum sees me in my outfit
>thinks im in shorts
>confused she goes and takes a closer look
>she breathes in heavily
>she screams earblastingly loud to the point that even the neighbours across the street can hear it
>"YOU WILL NOT GO OUT IN A SKIRT"
>my eyes and ears are leaking and run upstairs to change

Fuck everyone that told me to just do it.

Attached: 1646677115631.jpg (214x236, 7.23K)

lmao what the fuck is wrong with you, why would you wear a skirt and a crop top unless you pass

post a pic of yourself so we can laugh at how honnish you are

go out in shorts, bring skirt, get changed somewhere, change back into shorts going back?
sorry your mum's a cunt user :(

Took this one beforehand

I guess, but it'd be weird because I went out with friends to the cinema and then they just suddenly see me in a skirt.

Attached: Snapchat-700388049.jpg (640x1342, 139.34K)

Are you old enough to post here?

>taking advice from 4chin

Maybe it was actually because skirts are too revealing and you’re a young girl?

I'm 21, mate

aw what the heck you are actually pretty cute :)
could you like, play it off as a joke or dare or something? Either way I think it's worth another try, if in a more subtle way, idk :/

pack a bag, go somewhere like a block away, go in somewhere to get changed into the skirt, change, then change back before you get home, ezpz, if your mom doesn't like it, just don't do it within eye shot of her

You're 21 and letting your parents tell you how to dress? What the fuck?

Why do you act so childish, also unrelated post bussy

It's not that that they tell me how to dress, it's that I don't want to disappoint them. Maybe a failed dream at this point. I still respect them, y'know.

Thanks for the advice, I guess?

I just found the last thread and idk how the board recommended that to you. I stg this place has been invaded by redditors.
you are a hon, you do not pass, and you dress like an AGP freak. Why on earth would you ever want to leave the house like that?
Your mother was just being supportive.

im trying my best user :(

What about the buss

sorry, i'm just trying to help a bit

Thats a good point your parents have to fuck off and i will parent you guide you and take care of you as your new daddy

Damn, I was in this exact situation about a year and a half ago. Main difference is that I got a stern talking rather than being yelled at.

However, that was already when my parents had a bunch of daily "talks" with me ever since I told them I was trans. Unfortunately it completely made me lose my respect for them and it got me to get off my ass and use my savings to move out, which I did (hi from Ohio. dont judge) . They're nice people, is the thing. But when it comes to trans people, jesus christ they're transphobic as fuck and it broke my heart.

I digress, though. What I did in the meanwhile was going out on daily walks in my women's clothing, but I changed clothes in the local park's bathroom. I brought my clothes in a nondescript bag. My parents did question me on the bag a few times but they eventually stopped asking.

It was a clunky way and changing took longer cuz I hate touching shit in gross public bathrooms. But, it worked and that's what mattered.

Not sure if this is helpful at all. But I wanted to chime in.

I'm taking the bait, and how is my mum telling me to fuck off 'supportive'?

Nah, I do appreciate it, user :)

I appreciate the effort that went into writing it at least lol
But it seems like you avoided the problem instead of facing it head on.

Attached: 1646677236199.jpg (613x1024, 92.39K)

The way I see it, my parents are too far gone already. Almost every day was an argument with my mom about being trans, and sometimes with my dad, or both. I wasn't going to keep living with people who did not want me to be myself. Like my existence suddenly became a debate.

You did mention you still respect them, however, so maybe it's not too late for you. Best of luck. In an ideal world you could work things out peacefully.

Lmao you still shoulda just gonna outside, your mom being a psycho doesn't mean you shouldn't live your life.

What I did to hide this sort of stuff from my parents (even after being out to them) was I would just wear sweatpants/sweatshirt over my actual outfit then leave the sweats in my car or in my backpack when I got to where I was going

> I'm taking the bait, and how is my mum telling me to fuck off 'supportive'?
well you didn't go outside in the skirt did you? she saved you, and the rest of the trans community, a lot of embarrassment and probably a hate crime or two.

I guess it's just that she made me lose all my confidence and made me paranoid.

You meant 'helpful' not 'supportive'

>took advice from tttt
>got BTFO by reality
many such cases