Has a kid

>has a kid

Boys are just willing to overlook ANYTHING if a girl has le bagina, huh?

#doublestandards

Attached: Screenshot_20220111-220337~2 (1).png (1080x1752, 1.3M)

yeah. guys like girls. are you surprised?

Kek she has the face of an old woman

Woah, it's almost as if life's purpose is reproduction and 99% of men are programmed to want to breed on an instinctive level...

larping labrys

actually ill overlook anything if a girl has a y chromsome

based

Why do so many trans women force themselves to be androphilic?

You don't actually care about what men want.

>care about what men want
hmmmmm

They'd probably fuck her and then leave. Why would they settle for her unless they were hyper desperate and low value themselves?

is it wrong that i'd easily facefuck this before any trans girl

idk she kind of look cute , she kind of has that kind of pug look to it , I would be a happy gal if I loked like her

>99% of men are programmed to want to breed
Way way more than 1% of men don't want children, I'd be suprised if even 70% of men wanted children. Most just accidently knock someone up

I'm literally a man in a dress and I've had enough dick to get pregnant a hundred times over. This retard getting pregnant is meaningless

you can't see her face in doogystyle, that's the trick

face is only thing that matters at all

She might look pretty good if she doesn't smile.

>Way way more than 1% of men don't want children
On a conscious level, you're right. But on a subconscious level you're wrong. The subconscious is always pushing straight men who don't consciously want children to have risky unprotected creampie sex.

That's just pure copium and sour grapes

>creampie
if you baked your cum into a pie and fed it to your girlfriend every day, would she eventually get pregnant from accidental contact of crumbs at some point

why are you bullying a random person for no reason

I think its a pol person who wants to makes tranny look vain

no the trick is not to be an insufferable cunt

Massive inbred or environmental contamination vibes.

DuPont be like ignore that pipe and the shit that be comin out it here’s $500,000 to keep quiet. And the bitches come out lookin like this.

Would