Realtalk

No one wants to be a girl or guy. People want to be loved and a guy will only be loved if he is top 5% and most times not even then.

So because life of the average man is shit people crave to transition to an easy life. If they pass the live on easymode if not they sudoku themself.

So whats the point in coping with "fembrained" or SRS?

No one on earth cares about brains and srs ups your chance to sudoku yourself by far.

So why not put your afford in becoming a chaserfriendly tranny? Accept that you are indeed my fetish and indeed a failed male and not a women.

Look i am ok with that, more than this i love that.

Also who wants female behavior?

Fact is without the fuckable body EVERY FUCKING THING about women is useless bullshit. They are stupid dishonest sociopathic eugenists.

If you are hot no one cares if you are a women a tranny a femboy whatever. As long as your attractive and have a dick chasers like me will chase you fuck you wife you (sometimes beat you (lets be honest)) and you can be happy.

>also ftm is a complete joke its like having a royal flush and fold

Attached: 20220321_010913.jpg (2004x1076, 440.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>guy will only be loved if he is top 5% and most times not even then.
Retarded take, almost every guy I know is in a relationship and most of them aren't even in the top 50%

Damn, this nigga went from looking like spoony to spoon me

>No one on earth cares about brains
rapehon cope, you can be a 10/10 passoid but if you do the dickheaded stuff guys do everyone will think you're screwed up
>srs ups your chance to sudoku yourself by far
so does bottom surgery
>Accept that you are indeed my fetish and indeed a failed male and not a women
are you trying to get us to sudoku ourselves? because that's a really good way to do it

Who do you want to convince?

>>No one on earth cares about brains
>rapehon cope, you can be a 10/10 passoid but if you do the dickheaded stuff guys do everyone will think you're screwed up
Cope no one of us gives a fuck

>>srs ups your chance to sudoku yourself by far
>so does bottom surgery
Srs is bottom surgery which is just a way to make money of trans volks. If it would work people wouldnt kill themself after.

>>Accept that you are indeed my fetish and indeed a failed male and not a women
>are you trying to get us to sudoku ourselves? because that's a really good way to do it
Why? There is nothing wrong with being my fetish? Also nothing wrong with being a failed male. We would watch anime kiss and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Where i live there is a big anime community with many trannys gays you name it. No one would give me a hard time. And i also would not keep you in my basement or some shit. But you can also sudoku yourself but make sure to have passionate lovemaking with some chaser first.

>Cope no one of us gives a fuck
yeah you don't give a fuck because you're gay and want to fuck a guy
but believe me, if an angry, violen, malebrained diaperhon walks down the street at night women are going to clutch their pepper spray cuz they know he's a guy
>Srs is bottom surgery which is just a way to make money of trans volks. If it would work people wouldnt kill themself after.
most people don't kill themselves after
srs is just one of those things like cars and automobiles that when it succeeds you don't hear about it, when it fails it fails bad
>Also nothing wrong with being a failed male.
the whole point of being trans is to be female, NOT male
and most of us feel severe psychological pain over anything that reminds us that we once seemed to be male
you ever hear of gender dysphoria?

picrel is kind of inspiring desu

>cars and automobiles
*cars and airplanes, sometimes my brain just throws related words in, oops

>just change the way you feel and think to suit my sexual attraction
fuck you

>>Cope no one of us gives a fuck
>yeah you don't give a fuck because you're gay and want to fuck a guy
>but believe me, if an angry, violen, malebrained diaperhon walks down the street at night women are going to clutch their pepper spray cuz they know he's a guy
Only if you look like shit so its not about female or male just about being hot.
>>Srs is bottom surgery which is just a way to make money of trans volks. If it would work people wouldnt kill themself after.
>most people don't kill themselves after
>srs is just one of those things like cars and automobiles that when it succeeds you don't hear about it, when it fails it fails bad
No one preferes this over real pussy but a lot of people prefer chicks with dicks
>>Also nothing wrong with being a failed male.
>the whole point of being trans is to be female, NOT male
>and most of us feel severe psychological pain over anything that reminds us that we once seemed to be male
>you ever hear of gender dysphoria?
Gender dysphoria is a cope it doesnt exists. Prove me wrong if you would be a 6'4 chad with perfect looks you would be fine with it. If you feel like shit as an average dude thats called reality. Being a man sucks in 8 out of 10 cases. Thats why i posted the timeline of sassy because her transformation is from looser to stacy. Its not about gender she went from being an ugly unloved person to being a very popular hot person.

I'LL NEVER B E ANY OF THE I'LL NEVE RFUKCING PASS I'LL NEVER BE A FUCKING PASSOID WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
this picture makes me want to fucking KILL MYSELF

>Prove me wrong if you would be a 6'4 chad with perfect looks you would be fine with it.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

I am more the active type

evidently not above the neck

>Only if you look like shit so its not about female or male just about being hot.
even if you're a passoid, being angry, violent, and malebrained will still get you treated like a guy
>No one preferes this over real pussy but a lot of people prefer chicks with dicks
of course no one prefers it over real pussy
some people are indifferent though
>if you would be a 6'4 chad with perfect looks you would be fine with it.
ew. no, i would be killing myself promptly; as it is, what height i do have and what level of chad jawline i do have makes me sick to my stomach

Really dumb thread

>even if you're a passoid, being angry, violent, and malebrained will still get you treated like a guy
literally wrong
drink bleach

no u

Attached: litterbrain.png (715x780, 64K)

I bet you would submit when you feel my strong hands on your neck. In your head "i hate this guy i hate this guy..." but your sences betray you as you smell my chestnut odor as you feel your body temperature rise when i finaly place a kiss on to your lips.

First you refuse but then you just submit. "Good girl" you still try to resist but you cant, you just want to know you want to see it feel it taste it...

stop
fuck you

no

All i seen were couples on the way to the gym bro, Like god was mocking me. But shes coming bros n broets

Are you sure you want me to stop? You will miss the part where i pinn you down... caress your thighs... enter your most private place...

if it was anyone but you, yep

>srs ups your chance to sudoku yourself by far.
another chaser just straight up fucking lying to manipulate trannies into keeping their dicks hmmmmm

I'd submit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
Call me a fucking lier again.

Good girl