Mainstream conservatives and republicans are now all saying that -all- gender transition in all forms should be illegal...

mainstream conservatives and republicans are now all saying that -all- gender transition in all forms should be illegal, even for legal adults.

You won't find a single voice on the right countersignalling or disagreeing with him - whether they're a pickme like Blaire White, a conservative 'friend' you have online, or even a "rw chaser" who still browses Any Forums but says he wants a tranny gf. They all support banning your HRT and incriminating you for it and won't say a single public word against people like Walsh, because they care more about culture war then they do about you.

Attached: matt.jpg (1080x1628, 328.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2021/03/16/blaire-white-republican-trans-transphobia-lauren-witzke/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whether they're a pickme like Blaire White
is she just gonna let them make her detroon?!
or is she like us and is just like "well i'll buy it on the darknet then kek"

or are these people just completely devoid of logic and don't think about how the words coming out of their mouth are related to reality, they just quackspeak whatever people around them want to hear

give it two years and theyll openly advocate putting us in camps. loving this timeline. hope died in 2016 with harambe

"its the party of FREEDOM! the government shouldnt tell the people what to do! free speech!"

>cutting baby dicks is fine
>taking something that is an OTC medication in many countries is bad
honestly it would be funny how dumb conservitards are if they didn't have so much power

>pedocons want to ban transition and expand police state to make this possible
In other words, the sky is blue

Attached: 1654536730916.jpg (680x669, 59.67K)

ngl a detroon arc for blaire like milo's ex-gay arc would be kino

Rainbow capitalism, insane virtue signalling (refusing to answer the question "What is a woman?" etc.) and similar things made this happen

it's pretty clear this stuff is aimed at boomerhons and activists
like nobody is coming after the cute trad trans girls lol

blaire white conversion therapy camp reality show

this, shit is ramping up quickly

Matt Walsh specifically said here that "all transition should be banned" for everyone, including adults.

Is banning body autonomy for legal adults a conservative position?

This is an absurdly unlikely scenario.

Trans people are not at risk of genocide in any realistic way.

There are laws out there to hurt us, and we have to fight them but the "camps" rhetoric is inflammatory and makes us look like we are all just over reacting to the actual problems we do face

cope lmao. theyre specifically going after young transitioners. youre in the same boat as the "hons" you think youre superior to

>I'm not a hon I'm one of the good ones they won't come for me!

Attached: 1620562679701.jpg (251x242, 12.39K)

>now
Their goal has always been to outlaw transitions. Transgender minors are just a pretext. These people are christians: they don't want trannies and gays around.
The only question is whether or not they can get moderates to side with them.

She'll just say This

yeah and a lot of jews said that in the 1920's and 1930's

Attached: 1654541795376.jpg (255x247, 32.78K)

what do you think the groomer rhethoric is meant to achieve? what do you think will happen when it becomes mainstream dogma that trannies groom kids to assimilate them into the troon collective? the rhethoric is deliberate, look at how any genocide starts

the pol thread open about this right now has multiple mentions about camps and throwing us into mental wards

>nobody is coming after the cute trad trans girls lol

Attached: no brain peepoo.jpg (680x680, 69.05K)

exactly, dehumanization and the creation of a threat is literally the first step for genocide, it's priming the population to be indifferent or actively supportive of a group of people being destroyed

Attached: E866CCA7-936C-4BDA-B6B4-D3F39C21BCDD.jpg (402x487, 35.55K)

>The far left
in utero trans surgery!
>the far right
ban all forms of trans surgery for everyone!

Both sides are retarded.

>if I say both sides are bad I don't be put in a camp right?

exactly. i have jewish ancestors and whats happening to trans people today is exactly the same as what happened leading up to world war 2. we are NOT safe

we have quotes and sources for the latter but none for the former.

t.

Attached: killingbabies.png (1366x766, 62.02K)

Camps are fearmongering, however some of these far right guys actually want asylums to come back so they can shove trannies there. That is also what they mean when they say "actual medical treatment".

Moderates get sent to camps no matter who wins. so I just shoot on sight.
it's called hyperbole moron, read a fucking book
some people do need killing though

Attached: cool in pnik.png (1284x689, 729.77K)

yes none of these people ever say what the "real" treatment is supposed to be

pinknews.co.uk/2021/03/16/blaire-white-republican-trans-transphobia-lauren-witzke/
“I don’t know how much you know about me, but I’m probably the most vocal anti-children transitioning person on the internet,” White said.

Witze interjected and said: “The best thing you can do for us is grow out your moustache and tell people not to live like you.”

Attached: 1645031014984.png (1000x600, 724.12K)

how is that even different from camps lol

You genuinely have a single digit IQ

if you need to exaggerate and make up quotes for one side and just use actual real quotes for the other then it's not a very good argument

that was such a chadly line though, blaire deserves it if anyone does

just give it time, the slippery slope is real

Insane to compare the treatment of Jews in the 1930s to the treatment of trans people today.

It shows an incredible amount of ignorance as to what things like the Nuremberg laws entailed, and how severe and restrictive they were.

Things can be bad without being the fucking Holocaust, guys. The knee jerk jump to "Omg we are going to be put in ghettos/camps" is not helpful, historically illiterate, and offensive to what those people actually went through.

Dude, you don't just go from calling people names to genocide. There's like ten more specific things that have to happen before that. Gay guys were publicly called disease ridden perverts and pedos for decades, particularly during the AIDS crisis, and at NO point was the actual rounding up of gay people a la Jews in the 30s and 40s ever ONCE considered to be a viable strategy.

There are people that hate us. There are those who want us dead, but those people in the second category are the fringe of fringe.

The best thing you can do, if you're seriously worried about this is to take personal defense seriously. Get a CCW, carry everywhere you're able. That's what I do. If you can't carry a firearm, carry pepper spray.

Do practical things to increase your personal security, but this nonsense about the impending trans genocide or relocation to special Ghettos or camps is just that. Nonsense.

It doesn't help and it makes us look retarded.

Attached: 20220606_150153.jpg (1153x1200, 291.32K)

do you know who was rounded up in the 30s before the jews were? the gays. with rhethoric exactly like we're seeing now. theres also the difference that american democracy wasnt about to collapse in the 80s like it is now. we're looking at a perfect storm

>Things can be bad without being the fucking Holocaust, guys.
and? it's an apt comparison, genocides are extreme events but they aren't particularly rare, they've occured numerous times in modern history, and the rhetoric being employed at the moment (in combination with the fact that the right-wing is only going to dominate politics more in the future) points in the direction of something genocidal
where is the sign that the rhetoric and actions against trans people are going to cool down? everything has only escalated so far, and there's no signs the rightoids are going to lose power, in fact they're going to gain more and more power and they have no reason to drop the dehumanizing rhetoric or policies against trans people

Dude, that's fucking pol. It's not a real place. It's a bunch of losers who will never realistically achieve anything.

They have zero political influence in the actual world. They're a fringe minority.

Like I said, if you're scared of them and think they're serious, carry a handgun everywhere you go. It's what I do for a variety of reasons, but let's not pretend "but there's a thread in pol where they're talking about putting us in camps!" Is a solid argument for any realistic future scenario.

are you denying the fact that pol has meaningfully shaped real life politics since 2016? pol spawned Q, the biggest conservative movement right now

I'm not a burger, but I'd be more concerned about being unable to access HRT than about getting shot, the former seems much more likely to actually happen