What was your first time like lgbtanons...

What was your first time like lgbtanons? I'm not a Any Forumsprick who's trying to prove his dumb statistics or hornyposting, I'm just curious cus I'm a loser virgin. Pic not rel but I couldn't be arsed to find one more fitting

Attached: shmug.jpg (1280x720, 87.61K)

It was with a woman a few years older than me who specifically said she wanted to take my virginity, I found her very attractive so needless to say I took her up on that. Nothing mind blowing, definitely awkward, but it made me feel like a gigachad for about 2 weeks before reverting back to my usual insecure self.

what about you was so specifically appealing to her?
that comes off as passive agressive lol. i swear im not trying to be mean >.

yknow in hindsight that really is a poor image. makes me seem somewhat creepy/kinda noncey :(

She looked like an anime girl, like uncanny valley level, her face looked like one of those Japanese robots that they use to show expression. 105 pounds, perfect skin, small perfect breasts, perfect ass, she even had the anime girl voice.

Trouble with her was that she left a trail of destruction in her wake. She said even when she was a kid, like 14 or 15 she would use her sexuality to manipulate men, and that behavior persisted into adulthood.

Oh also she immediately clocked me as a bishit, it was news to me but it also made perfect sense. I was completely at her mercy in every way. I joined the trail of destruction shortly after. If I'm honest I'm still seething about it.

I acknowledge your comment about passive aggressive but I'm not entirely sure what it refers to.

I want my first time to be with someone who wants me for more than my body. Which probably means never

the passive agressiveness is in "what about you was so specificlaly appealing to her?". Depending on the otne you read it in it implies I'm surprised anyone found you attractive. Which is NOT what I think, it's probably just the autism lol

Question. Why are we called bishits here? I'm newish to the board, are bisexuals particularly hated? Why?

I got a gf and fucked her. then we got married now she fucks me with a large strapon.

>romance in this day and age
cmon.

charmingly simple and plain :)

Sex is like any other skill, if you don't practice it you're not going to be good at it and if you don't accept that some of your sexual experiences will be less than perfect, you're going to be very very alone. The first time princess fairy tale is harmful in this day and age when people usually have a few partners before they settle down and marry. If you don't play the game you don't have a chance. You don't have to turn into some turbo slut, just don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD MORE SEX THAN ME

t. wizard.

not me ive had none bro

Oh, my bad I totally misread that lol.

Well yeah I'm surprised too I guess. Partly I think she just had a thing for controlling men, and who better to control than a virgin like me. Also, and this was probably just part of her mind control act, apparently I perfectly fit the profile of the guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, physically, ethnically, culturally, personality wise, etc. She was insinuating marriage not long after we had sex, which I found a little bit alarming but also wanted badly to believe because I was so into her and all the things she was saying about me probably as a trick to manipulate me, I unironically felt about her, even before she offered to take my V card. It just felt too good to be true, but I didn't care.

Then she met some sort of guitar player or something, and it was like the off switch, and she was suddenly a stranger to me, and I felt like an idiot. But some part of me still believes her, and no matter how irrational it sounds, the same part of me says that it was I who fucked things up and I could have had her. Objectively I know this is highly implausible, but the heart doesn't listen to reason.

yeah that's what wizard implies. 30 year old virgin. guess we're kindred spirits but this board and Any Forums are particularly painful to read since they tend to be filled with sex havers.

I met a transgirl online and talked for months. We went on a date to the beach and I gave her my hug and handhold virginity. I lost my kiss virginity as the sun was setting.

On the way back at night we pulled over and she gave me head and I did the same to her and then we kissed a lot more and went home. We would kiss at least once every stop. Eventually the first night we ended up having sex sex she made salmon for us and we had wine. Then she dressed up and we went at it a couple of times. It was very passionate and amazing to make someone you care about feel good like that. I can't imagine having casual sex. She is the only one I have had sex with tho.

r9k has sex havers now?! wtf?!

has for ages. it hasn't been the le incel board for a while now, every other poster thinks they're a loser because they lost their virginity "late" at 17-21.

girl i used to work with and i matched on tinder, made plans to have sex and we had sex. i was 19

nah she sounds like a cunt. you're good dude, none of that was your fault. greener pastures await friend

lmao 17-21 is literally the global average
>(i think)

it gets tougher and tougher to browse any board where sex is a primary topic as a perma virgin desu. i feel subhuman.

least we can feel subhuman together :3

Made out with my friend for hours and frotted

still a virgin. if you wanna be technical. i think penetration is required. idk, you've got further than me mate

well I also dress up to look pretty for her to fuckā€¦ but yeah lol

Molestation by mom's friends teenage son.

First time consenually, with a really sweet and average looking weeb girl.

Still haven't had consensual sex with a man despite being bi, I'd rather live as a straight guy.

So only penis in vagina counts or butthole counts too? Not a huge anal enjoyer...

If you have that much of a complex about it just hire a hooker?
>nooo i want my first time to be special uwu
Shut up

Your body is part of who you are however

cute, you sound like you're happy with each other :)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 202623.png (96x101, 18.76K)

first time with a girl i couldnt get hard enough to penetrate her

first time with a man he went soft inside me after a few minutes lol

letter?

some people don't live in a place or situation where its easy or relatively safe/simple to pay for sex. that's a really stupid thing to recommend when you know nothing about the person.

bi repressor. not into hookup or casual sex at all.

huh?
meds. i dont even entertain the possibility of having a first time, i just wanna learn about others'. that's creepy lol. also yknow, viriginity does typically refer to penetration. i dont fucking know :(