Sonic thread

Questions for sonic fans
>Why do you like sonic
>What is your favorite game
>Do you consume sonic related things beyond games (Shows, the comic, the movies, etc)?
>How do you feel about the fanbase, do you interact with it?
>Opinions on frontiers and origins?
>Is sonic fembrained or malebained? Does it vary? Are you ashamed of your love for sonic?

Questions for neutral onlookers
>What do you think of sonic fans
>Is liking sonic malebrained, fembrained, or something else?
>Do you have any opinions on sonic at all

Questions for sonic HATERS
>Do you just hate sonic, or do you dislike the autism?
>Why do you have shit taste?

State letter, please.
Poll: strawpoll.com/polls/BJnX4mlRXnv

Attached: 69wbnkis0uf81.png (508x588, 331.64K)

He fast
Sonic adventure 2
Sonic boom but it’s non canon but it’s funny
I do not interact with fanbase fuck sonic forces
I don’t know what either is
He’s very malebrained

Femboy

>Why do you like sonic
He goes fast
Sonic adventure
>Do you consume sonic related things beyond games
I've seen sonic underground and the movies
>How do you feel about the fanbase, do you interact with
Not a fan, i don't interact with them, to many furries
Excited
>Is sonic fembrained or malebained? Does it vary? Are you ashamed of your love for sonic?
Extremely malebrained, deeply ashamed and only my bf knows how much i enjoy sonic

mtf btw

>I don't know what either is
Sad! New sonic games coming very soon.
>Sonic adventure 2
Good taste, I wish i could beat it but my disc is fucked I need to replace it.
>He's very malebrained
Do you mean sonic himself? I would agree I guess.
>Sonic adventure
This is good. I think people are too harsh on it.
>Underground
My favorite sonic show I don't care if it's cringe, it is very funny.
>Excited
I am very disappointed with Frontiers, but if it has a chao garden I'll buy it :) Origins is nice because it will introduce new people to the franchise.

What does your boyfriend think of it. I wish i had a bf/gf to rant about sonic to.

Attached: 20220215_101439.jpg (501x914, 83.02K)

>Why do you like sonic
I enjoy the games and the movies
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
>Do you consume sonic related things beyond games (Shows, the comic, the movies, etc)?
The anime and the movies
>How do you feel about the fanbase, do you interact with it?
No
Have not played/looked into them
Liking retro vidya is malebrained

>but if it has a chao garden
I want a new Chao garden so bad!
>What does your boyfriend think of it.
He just thinks it's another one of my autistic intrest and finds it cute :)

>Sonic 2
I don't understand this. I liked sonic 2 the least out of the classic games, not that I dislike it or anything. It's also my dad's favorite. Why do you like 2 more than 3?
>Anime
The ova? I haven't gotten around to watching it for more than 10 minutes, I need to though.
>Retro vidya is malebrained
I would agree, but there's this amazing retro video game store that is owned by an insanely nerdy asian woman and the only other person I see working there is a different chick. Lots of girls like retro stuff.
That is sweet

Attached: chao-sonic.gif (220x188, 172.53K)

>HRT femboys select MtF
I hope your thread dies retard

Attached: sge.jpg (678x381, 34.79K)

Lonely bump

Attached: 20220218_093146.png (424x363, 303.31K)

I buy that sonic is fast, i get that, but WHY is he fast, it does not seem to be a power that all hedgehogs have.
explain why he has super speed please.

Sonic is fast. That is all we need to know. He can talk, too. He's blue. Quite the unique hedgehog. Ever see a hedgehog wear shoes? Didn't think so.

Attached: 20220420_110828.jpg (456x456, 29.86K)

need gf to Speedrun sonic heroes with

I played sonic generarions when i was 9, was it one of the good sonics or no?

From what I have seen no
Most people seem to think it's great, some fucking compare it to sonic 3 which is just heartbreaking.

Attached: efe8b27cc8b0e58aaa7ec403d6b59bcc.jpg (735x671, 66.91K)

colors and generations and heroes and adventure 2 and unleashed are okay, but i really dislike the classic ones. they feel way clunkier than other contemporary platformers from the level design to the camera to the movement, i cant put my finger on why

I hate you

Attached: 20220222_151805.jpg (748x983, 188.29K)

Post unpopular sonic opinions

Because I've liked Sonic most of my life and sonic on the sega(I always forget what it's called) gameboy thing was the first video game I ever played.
Sonic 2, lots of memories. But personally maybe 3D blast or adventure 1/2
Haven't seen the new movies
The fanbase is like any other, some cool some creepy
Frontiers looks great, actually it looks amazing. My issue with it is not enough content in between large spaces.
Origins looks great.
Sonic himself is malebrained but the people who consume it, idk it varies. I'll speak for myself and say femalebrained. I'm not ashamed for my love for Tikal.

Attached: Sonicchannel_tikal.png (1541x2738, 1.41M)

Sonic Adventure 1 is amazing in how bad it is, and I love it for it. The over world stuff is so weird and makes no sense, and can sometimes cause you to get lost for hours. The story is so weird and melodramatic. The movement system is so easily abused that an average player accidentally becomes a speedrunner and the game becomes insanely fast as sonic. Then the game slows to a snails pace with most of the other characters. Fishing as big the cat. Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. Masterpiece.

3D blast was awesome, shaking the cartridge to get to the secret menu was the best.

Sonic 3D blast is good and fun
Sonic CD is fun and good (Not just the music)
Sonic R is not that bad
Sa1 is good
If knuckles ever had a race, he would be black and its been apart of his character since sonic and knuckles.
City escape is far from the best or most enjoyable sa2 levels
Tails replaces the typical love interest in sonic's trio, Amy is completely useless and never should have existed outside of sonic CD. He takes the place of the feminine character in the group.
Sonic 3&K is more fun than mania
Generations sucks, colors sucks.
Both sonic movies were absolutely terrible (except the end credits for sonic 2 that made me so happy), jim carry was a horrible choice and the writing was dogshit.
I would say more but idk what is exactly unpopular.
>3D blast
Epic! I have been playing it recently cuz I just got a sega saturn
>Tikal
I didn't mind her. My favorite character is metal sonic though.
God the big the cat section made me lose my mind. I finally had to look up how to do it and it got so much easier.
But honestly I disliked eggman/tails in sa2, it was so fucking boring. I did like Omga's route in sa1 though, very fun. Sa1 is only fun as sonic, tails, and omega.

Attached: Hypermetalsonicprofile.png (640x480, 674.99K)

I actually weirdly liked Amy as well in SA1, but only because of the weird camera angle jump scares which were funny, and the momentum hammer movement system to do cartwheels.
Also Knuckles in SA1 having no hints and no ordering, basically nothing to go off of has to be the worst design decision ever.

why ;((;(;(;(;(;(((((((((