There are pooners in this board RIGHT NOW who use Any Forums specifically because they think it makes them more boyish

>There are pooners in this board RIGHT NOW who use Any Forums specifically because they think it makes them more boyish

Attached: FSUxVeIXsAUtzBa_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (960x1205, 920.28K)

burzum overrated black metal for p0s3rz. still listen to them tho lol

that actually pretty malebrained

>there are trans girls browsing this board RIGHT NOW who have the temerity to call themselves fembrained despite the fact that they visit Any Forums EVERY DAY

t. trans girl who has the temerity to call herself fembrained despite the fact that she visits Any Forums EVERY DAY

I'd like them if they didnt go full incel

Yeah, it's kind of lose-lose with Any Forums. If you're a cis woman and you use Any Forums, you're very likely a terf and possibly a femcel. If you're a trans man, you're probably an incel and misogynist. If you're a trans woman, you're probably an incel, misogynist, nazi, or tankie. If you're a cis man, you're probably a nazi and may have a psychotic condition.

All I want is a qt non-edgy centrist/liberal cis or trans 4channer gf who hates both mainstream and alternative media and doesn't have schizophrenia or buy into conspiracy theories. That's all I ask.

I think pooners should be impregnated and keep their fat tits desu

your dream girl is basically me. such a shame we probably live a bazillion miles away from each other

ok normalfag

As a male brained trans woman I respect these poons. They're making up for lost time by absorbing how the evil male brain operates. It's better than the mtfs who go out of there way to "behave like a woman"

based

Boring and overdone desu

still true and based though

no idc about being boyish
this is just the only place you can be autistically honest about trans shit and not get swarmed by a bunch of seething afabs

valuing truth and honesty is male brained

I'm a trans man, an incel, a misogynist, a nazi, and I have psychotic condition. is this malebrained?

if your mbti is istp/intj too yes

Yes, but its wrong to be like that.

it's intp

Attached: 1600473229144.jpg (800x919, 335.16K)

>cis dyke that gotten both istp and intj

Attached: 1654171211652.jpg (746x662, 223.08K)

it's time to troon out

Attached: haruhi.png (1578x888, 1.36M)

i was going to type that one too but it's between the 2 anyways

she can be male brained without being a pooner

true. iwnbam, so i just play pretend on the mongolian basket weaving forum