Pooner

>pooner
>cut hair to look more like a guy
>people start complimenting me on how pretty i look
>they assume i must be insecure about my feminity since my hair is so short so they make sure to point out that im still a woman
i want to kill myself

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-06-19-30-01-467.jpg (720x1462, 311.07K)

>about to get my hair cut too

Attached: 1651575383230.png (646x595, 364.84K)

don't worry user, im sure it'll go great i just had terrible luck

Based. They are right: you will always be a woman.

>try to grow out my hair
>family keeps telling me to cut it
>they bring it up several times a day every day
>it's not even neck length yet
what the fuck is wrong with cissoids and hair

damn im sorry user

Never give yourself a short haircut unless you are absolutely sure you pass.
Messy haircuts and bowlcut/shaggy esque styles are your saviors.

glue pubes to your face

It was something similar to a bowlcut, uncommon among women in my city so I thought I'd pass

Bad hair is one of the few things left to make fun of

my hair doesn't look bad whatsoever, it's just slightly longer than I normally have it, which is still not at all long even for a guy

i have experienced a version of this as well
>2 years on testosterone
>forced to eternally dykemode as a neverpasser
>get a high fade haircut
>“wow user, you look really pretty!”
>coworkers start calling me girlie and chickadee
>realize they only do this because they think i am insecure and are trying to be supportive of my womanhood
i genuinely don’t understand. even as a woman i am masculine. who calls the equivalent of a masculinized butch lesbian fucking chickadee? it’s knowing they think i must be self conscious that’s insulting

Could you post your haircut, or at least a similar picture?

>chickadee
Are your coworkers 40

Chickadee is actually pretty sick once you realize they don't migrate on the car prairies and survive -30C winters unlike those migratory pussies

My partner has one tattooed with the NB flag colours on their neck, I'll see if I can get a photo

Attached: 76BEA180-AE86-4535-B6E5-13A269E9AF84.jpg (515x410, 18.78K)

don't dox your sock

Don’t worry user you’ll be fine just remember to work out and wear a hoodie, [spoiler]and to shave your head completely[/spoiler].

Attached: 1614574038872.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

it might be more that dressingly overtly masculine emphasizes your feminine traits. i'm mtf and tomboy-moding has random people irl constantly telling me how attractive i am and "she's so cool wtf" and etc etc, which is why "sissy" stuff looks so insanely jarring. try growing your hair out and wearing more "androgynous" clothing - not "female-coded" per se (no miniskirts), but something a rock star would wear, y'know?

>boymoder
>get long hair to look more like a girl
>wow you look like a midwest emo fan
How can you destroy me like this

If you don't pass either way then you have absolutely nothing to lose by cutting your hair. If you are that attached to it you might just be a woman.

Attached: 1647190659204.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

Fuck no you’ll just end up looking like a retarded theyfab. Best thing is a slightly grown out short back and sides

my brother i am so sorry :c you're very valid and people are fucking assholes. u r not a girl, in fact a very based sigma man