How much time do you realistically have to get the keyhole surgery?

How much time do you realistically have to get the keyhole surgery?

Attached: 1654344504213.png (640x640, 508.82K)

it depends person to person but i don’t think i’ve seen anyone over 25 get it and it not be saggy when they bend over

I am 18 user and I haven't started hrt yet btw

What do you mean? You can get it at any point

I thought you can only get it if your breasts are below a certain size?

Well yeah, but you're not going to have B cups instantly and you can always shrink them by getting off HRT temporarily

I guess you're right? But what if for example I wouldn't be able to afford the surgery for like 2 years while on hrt the whole time, could I still do it after the two years?

Yeah, it's manageable

Avoid injections if you don't want large boob growth

I was planning to do a regular pills + AA regimen for now and doing injections in the future

Are there any good resources on options for this? What should i do if I had gyno my whole life then did injections on top of that?

dad died about a month later i Detroit became femboy so it accurate ]:

Lmao a year ago ppl were telling me that oral pills give boob growth and injections stunt them. God I hate this psuedoscience crap.

Why would you do something that dumb you're going to take female hormones we're doing it to be like a female going around and getting your breast taken off after purposely taking female hormones the stupid

I think it's more that with oral you'll get slow growth but it causes better development in the early stages to support the later stage growth that you get when you switch to injections
So in the long run you'll end up better off but it'll take longer

That's sad user, you can cry on my shoulder

thanks bro

Attached: 327-3274481_cute-anime-girl-crying-1352336901.png (900x814, 312.56K)

I'm just going from my own experience bro

I did oral HRT for a year with almost no boob growth, injections gave me B's after a couple months

I want all of the hrts effects except for breasts, that's why

A cups aren't that bad, outside of being stared at

Yeah because oral preps the booba, if you jsut started on injections they wouldnt grow as much.

Desperation user, some of us will try anything to make ourselves feel better.

Ofc its bad if its unwanted user, it also looks like shit. It looks like a deformity.

This user said pretty much all I wanted to say
It's unwanted and ugly