Asylum

Is Canada a realistic place to seek asylum for burgers considering the direction the US is currently going? Are there other places like the EU that would be viable?

>inb4 fuck off we're full, Canada is literally the US without deep red policies

Attached: 1654102956304.png (720x1080, 954.92K)

Hahahahahah why would you want to go to canada

take a guess

Move to the official tranny ethnostate (Thailand)

What's the cost of living like?

Canada is like 10-15 years behind the USA in terms of politics I think, currently its okay but the future is somewhat bleak in terms of affordability and stuff like that.

Pretty cheap, at least compared to the US. HRT is OTC too, iirc.

just move to the west coast, it's so deep blue that you'd have to worry more about getting gulaged for not being woke enough than any sorta anti-tranny hatecrime when the US starts to rock-and-roll like yugoslavia. canada is gay and stinky

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tuzik10__200a838b9371cb0ef87031c50e1808f7.jpg (826x1169, 608.19K)

Move to a blue state idiot

Do you think blue states are somehow protected from hatecrimes

The only place guaranteed safe for trannies is probably BC, but the cost of living here is hell.

Attached: 2months.jpg (500x375, 115.41K)

>considering the direction the US is currently going
???

I wonder what I possibly could have meant by this

Attached: 20220606_125211.jpg (1080x636, 82.4K)

sad that california is drying up and will be uninhabitable before the decade is over

fuck off, we're full.

ok burger-lite

i would say thank god caligornia is dying, but they all just move up here to WA and theyre turning this place into a massive shithole. I'm going stealth and moving to missoula at this rate, I cant stand the west coast anymore

Attached: __original_drawn_by_shibafu_glock23__8aa44ce0626748f4baa6fd389a6a7751.jpg (600x450, 77.82K)

you say this but our crazies are slowly turning into the USA's crazies. its kinda funny when people start trying to flex their rights

>don't want to live near conservatives
>move to california/oregon/washington outside of rural white areas
>get brutally attacked by mexicans or blacks for being gay and effeminate
>they're arrested and released the next day with little to no punishment
cool strategy

Canada sucks and the hate crimes are going up specifically because of the amount of americans moving here

Canada sucks and the hate crimes are going up specifically because of the amount of middle easterners, somalis, and hispanics moving here
ftfy

Attached: facts.png (1232x89, 10.89K)

washington outside of the sanctuary citys is pretty white still, theres some decent little towns that are mainly white, but not also full of hicks. seattle and tacoma are shitholes though, I have no clue why anyone lives there besides to sell drugs or kidnap people