What Is a Woman

This documentary broke me. It makes me feel like becoming trans wasn’t the right choice. I’ve cried every day since watching it, we look so fucking stupid. Everyone that knows me has watched it, including my family and it’s only justified their bigotry even more. Things have gotten worse, my family hates me more than they already did before and we’ve lost all momentum moving forward. What do we do? I’ve been thinking about detransitioning after this, I just can’t take it any more. It’s not worth it, even if being a woman makes me feel complete. Inb4 troll, I’m not I just actually am heartbroken over this. So much progress down the drain because of one stupid fucking documentary. I just want to be happy.

Attached: 01ECD8C0-FCDB-4C35-967B-2ED61FFF0087.jpg (1152x1409, 1.38M)

Why did you watch it?

>watching it
isn't it a book?

>labels himself a "theocractic faschist"
into the trash it goes
don't even consider his opinions, it's just bigotry with 0 substance

>psyop thread

why are you making GTP3 look bad. thats a weak shitpost

>A faggot makes a movie about women

Clown timeline

yeah bro matt walsh literally btfo'd all of us stupid trannies. i literally can't walk outside without people trying to debate me anymore.

Because my family watched it. It’s become one of the most popular docs on the internet, it’s all over Facebook, it’s everywhere. I wanted to see why so many people were watching it, and I regret it

>makes a point not to watch it
>comments on it anyway as "bigotry with 0 substance"

Attached: ezgif-2-00e61c79e0.png (882x443, 362.83K)

larp

what?

If only you realized how hard it is to be trans in the south. I wish it was a larp.

mfw I've been blissfully ignorant of the truths ever-present in documentaries I have dismissed as bigotry
you've opened my eyes user

Attached: buckbreaking.jpg (891x1200, 172.39K)

nice larp

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0 (1).jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

>"hey guys i'm a normal tranny just like you, btw why dont we all detransition because it's just so over you know haha"
kys and learn to larp better

Attached: 1649466875530.png (600x800, 19.94K)

Im a tranny in the south and almost never run into transphobia, most people are extremely chill about it. I haven't even been misgendered in roughly 3 years now.

Attached: Plato's woman.jpg (540x533, 21.96K)

most obvious larp i've ever seen in my entire life
post HRT with timestamp or fuck off

just be thankful you dont need to experience 2 miscarriages and think you are a bad mother, and think its gods will to force other people not to have abortions at all costs, with your repressor / former gay husband wannabe conservative john oliver/louis theroux interviewing strawmen