What would you do if you came across a boymoder that was ricing her i3, changing use flags...

What would you do if you came across a boymoder that was ricing her i3, changing use flags, emerging packages and just generally using Gentoo Linux?

Attached: boymodedevlish.png (370x320, 73.73K)

is that boymoder french, works in math and thinks nobody notices her feminine appearance?
t. suspicious of coworker.

>using i3 with gentoo
ngmi

bump into her
she'll spill coffe on her only laptop

I'd propose immediately if I ran into a Linux user.

why would you do this

Not so fast. It's a think pad.

loudly exclaim BASED and move on with my live

wait for her to get so bogged down in package blockers that she switches to another distro

>gentoo

>thinkpad
pozzed company that has glowie backdoors in it's products

I'd seduce her by asking what her favorite ACCEPT_KEYWORDS exceptions are and I'd neg her with the amount of packages she has installed.

Hopefully we'd make out

>t. Gentoo-using passoid

Attached: snicker.jpg (340x340, 18.39K)

we are talking about spilling coffee, user.

i don't owe you an apology
if it drowns i can kill it

what would you do if you came across an agp freakmoder who was chatting on irc on her thinkpad t43p running debian+xfce4

>Not using Nix
yikes

It's gonna have a graphical install soon. Normie os REEEEEE

I wrote my own console installer already

Still. If it has a graphical installer it's a normie os and sholdn't be used.

What is the state of Nix? Can you use it for gaming easily like other normie distros, i.e. Fedora?

>writes GUI installer for all distros

oh no
>switches to BSD

Nix is primarily about reproducibility and stability, you could prbly do anything you could do with any other distro

I'm not writing GUI for BSD

Do you have to use flatpaks or snapd or can you be free of them? I'm excited for what Nix is trying to achieve, but I don't want to distrohop if it's not suit for the purpose and Nix is largely if at all unmentioned in Linux gaming circles.

you can always compile packages from source though.

Make fun of her small patches directory

Attached: wallpaper_02.jpg (1920x1080, 246.99K)