90% of men would be happier as women

90% of men would be happier as women

Attached: 1632783958994.png (2800x1600, 3.54M)

I don't understand the NV meme, how did boymoders pick it up as "haha this is a boymoder thing"? I understand blahaj cause it's a cutesie shark but why NV?

It's literally a numale tranny game

Fallout NV was sort of an " obscure" game for nerdy shut-in dudes who liked to LARP in an RPG(AKA future transgirls)

There's a reason why the top 100 most popular mods are filled with more female character customization, AGP female bodies, dating sim companions, etc

>It's literally a numale tranny game
because it's nerdy? stop conflating nerd culture with being a tranny please it's cucked thinking
>There's a reason why the top 100 most popular mods are filled with more female character customization, AGP female bodies, dating sim companions, etc
nerd culture is also being a horny neckbeard, yes

I mean sure? Considering we're living during very gynocentric times where men are disliked.
Just like how 90+% of women under sharia law would probably be happier as men.
Pretty basic.

I'm taking this out of my ass, but since it's a game with pretty over the top characters and aethetic and some focus on political themes, I think I understand its appeal to niche communities in general
It happens to a lot of other really specific aesthetic, stuff like cottage core or dark academia

>stop conflating nerd culture with being a tranny please it's cucked thinking
my brother in christ i know more transgirls that like 40k than cis men

true. if i femboyed out when i was younger i wouldve been better off. now id be gigahon if i even tried.

>90% of men would be happier as women
Heterosexual men wouldn't be happier at all unless they have a strong AGP fetish. Most men would be disturbed if they turned into girls, they would probably either suicide or develop an AGP fetish.

Attached: confused-math.gif (640x406, 1.53M)

Even if that's true, they'd be miserable as trannies

Is their life so awful that they would be happier as depressed trannies?

Basically how it works is
>Fallout is peak repressed tranny game (Gameplay is really fucking ez, rpg elements are boiled down to near-powertrips that can be solved by having a high enough numeric value)
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is peak repressed gay game (Very difficult, extremely malebrained in nature with it's similarities to what it'd be like gathering furs for the HBC alongside the odds usually being pitted against the player in gameplay)

>walked into a 40k store literally 5 days ago
>every single person in it was a lumbersexual 5'10 cis man with sleeve tats and square glasses
Online doesn't count, of course it's going to be full of trannies cause trannies don't go outside

then what is metro exodus?
Repressed bi?

Fallout is not so easy. I really couldn't finish it without cheat codes

cute :3

1 and 2 you mean? 3, new vegas, and 4 are all babby mode.

>Most men would be disturbed if they turned into girls
Then why are so many boards on this site like Any Forums and Any Forums always talking about wanting to be turned into a cute girl who dates other cute girls? It's extremely common, and they all hate trannies so they can't be AGP.

Dailly reminder troons think cis people chose their gender and not learn to like it

If everyone suddenly changed gender overnight most people would adapt and only a minority that is super attached to their gender would transition

Tou must be a bottom

new vegas
I gave up first fallout

Is this why I don't know any LGBT people that play EVE other than my bf

I don't think the inherently dominant, uncaring, violent ones would

I fucking hate this meme cis girl friends of mine send me new vegas memes like
>haha i bet this applies to you
i never even touched fallout it doesnt interest me at all and after philosophytube posted that embarassingly agp new vegas pic its just.. EW. Can we stop letting perverted men make their male hobbies into "trans culture?" masturbating while playing as a big boobied and big butt slut in a video game whose primary demographic is teenage boys is NOT trans culture.

Attached: IMG_0651.jpg (1030x1054, 710.87K)

majority of men really enjoy having dicks i think. one of the absolute worst nightmares for most men is losing their dick somehow.