Are you being your "authentic self" user?

Are you being your "authentic self" user?

Attached: IMG_20220605_123541_306.jpg (917x789, 38.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frgpc5t_tCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i guess

I try to be true to myself and make my actions congruent with my feelings.

no
I mean yeah but it's not great
I'm authentically a fucking weirdo and that feels weird

Happy 4 u

Probably best not to be too authentic user.

im not letting myself suppress or hide away feelings or behaviors anymore. i inherently come off as way more autistic and weird now
>i hum and do little dances and stuff a lot now
>i dont refrain from showing excitement
>i dont just think nice things in my head, if i see someone with a cool shirt or nice hair i WILL compliment them at all costs
and generally stuff in line with this. I used to try and be stoic and detached a lot and it just made me sad and unhappy with life and who i was but frick that

Attached: 1566079105942.jpg (640x480, 50.92K)

yeah I've learned that lesson over and over at this point, being myself drives other people away

Nobody likes me so I sure am

lies i did not have painted toe nails in the 00s

Why not? There was literally no downside to having them a pretty colour

i think so? I'm still trying to figgure out wjo exactly my authentic self is. I hid under so manly layers of repression before that ive totaly lost all track of my true identity. but I cry infront of my friends and hug them and stuff so I guess its a good sign

Attached: __nanami_chiaki_danganronpa_and_3_more_drawn_by_criis_chan__34ef5094ec33469ba95173755b6dadc6.jpg (580x976, 162.4K)

i don't even know what's my authentic self.
Is there even such a thing?

Yes, I'm updating my kernel.

No, im boymoding

trans rights activists would certainly say so

if you're boymoding by choice rather than by necessity then you should examine whether boymode isn't actually your prefered presentation

t. BA FFS SRS HRT boymoder

sounds like you're making great progress. stick at it user. I have faith in you :)

based autistic joie de vivre

I don't show my authentic self
but I can finally take pride in myself despite recurrent bouts of self-hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=frgpc5t_tCg

Sometimes, if im around my bf or his friends yes. If I'm around my friends I act completely diffrent otherwise they wouldn't hang out with me anymore and I need people to play yugioh with.

>if i acted authentically around my friends they wouldn't hand out with me anymore

they don't really sound like your friends then, just your yugioh club

I don't even know what that self is, I never really got to explore it and now there isn't really the opportunity

No. I will be dead soon.