I am starting to think that lesbian love doesn’t exist

Not going to vent my entire life story here, but I have come to the conclusion that two woman cannot love one another in any lasting or true sense that isn’t superficial. It seems to me that evolution has made women in such a way that two females will inevitable become hostile and territorial when in constant proximity to what is perceived to be a competing breeding female, regardless of sexuality and attraction. I think that this must explain why all lesbian in my experience and those I have seen have either decayed into bedroom death and cheating, or violence and insurmountable toxicity, and although I’m sure there is probably like a dozen exceptions, you never see them lasting unless it’s two very male-brained females who know how to chill and rationalize their way out of disagreements. Every time I try and fail it feels like a piece of my soul dies and I begin to resent woman in general. Frankly, I’m thinking of just swearing off women altogether. I’m 26 now and maybe marrying a guy and having a family isn’t so bad. Never had sex with a guy but maybe it’s not bad either if I fall in love with him. I don’t know, if I bring this up to other lgbt I typically get irrational hate for even suggesting it.

Attached: 1B48D44E-2418-4094-B57F-BBB62A6B105F.jpg (525x700, 39.29K)

so close to the truth and yet so far. maybe some day you will realize that love between two intelligent beings is simply impossible and has nothing to do with gender or sexuality

>mfw my amazing marriage of 10 years falls apart after reading this post

Attached: sad.jpg (76x76, 5.35K)

I really don’t want to believe that. I look at my grandparent’s generation and see lots of examples of what looks like lasting and true love for one another to the very end of their lives.

Congrats on being a rare exception I guess

Theres just a lot of dynamics between two woman, that fall apart for more quickly and spectacularly due to female psychology.

It's kind of an unnatural arrangement due to there temperaments. Gay's commonly dont last either, but not at all for the same reasons. Mainly just males tend to avoid settling down.

If you find a good man, the entire ride is going to feel pretty fucking natural, and fun. Especially since it's all new. It'll feel nothing but easy compared to when fem's are involved.

>Congrats on being a rare exception I guess
Are you sure this isn't just an issue of the modern day dating scene? Because I hear very similar sentiments from straight friends all the time about not finding people and everyone sucking.

lesbians used to end up married to men, and that was a good thing

Isaac?

That's not specific to just lesbians. That's basically all relationships in 2022. No one wants to make relationships work anymore, and if they get tired of you they'll just dump you or cheat. You're not going to find anything different no matter who you date, it's just the current dating culture.

I think the recorded ages of wives talking shit about men proves that things aren’t sunshine in paradise there either.
Humans just kinda suck.
And since ur the common denominator in your failed relationships, maybe u just suck at choosing people or have a problem.

cis:v will kill herself if she read this, delete your thread op

Chudbros... we won

It’s funny, being a homosexual but realizing that same-sex marriage is a fundamentally stupid concept.

*homosexuality is a fundamentally stupid concept
but yeah i agree

I mean homosexual in that I’m sexually attracted to the same sex but yeah I think the whole thing has been forcibly made into something cultural and political and it has had a negative effect overall and we’re not all oblivious to that. It seemed that, ironically, society in the past had a better way of absorbing that element of the population with lavender marriages for the dignified homosexuals and keep the most degenerate individuals that made the rest look bad off the public square.

>I mean homosexual in that I’m sexually attracted to the same sex
psyop

>woman
>intelligent
i laughed

I’ve met genuinely intelligent butch dykes that can talk about Nietzsche and Goethe

If you're against trying dick, you can always try an FtM for something more familiar yet different

Leave it to lesbians to throw the fags under the bus kek

OP why the shit have you filed people with interpersonal and problem solving skills under being malebrained
Men don't have those skills either this is a standard issue retard problem