I hate first world trannies

Attached: joker.png (1400x1400, 2.28M)

Kinda feelin it too, and I'm 1st world.

Attached: 1649890926645m.jpg (819x1024, 105.73K)

devil checked

being a firsex tourist is not any better

first world sex tourist*

we are legion
I've never sexpatted but you all keep up your boolshit and see if I don't.

Attached: 1654184653467.jpg (280x333, 31.72K)

European trannies be like "my mom doesn't wanna buy me a skirt I'm so sad please upvote :("

South american trannies be like "I've been kicked out, hatecrimed twice, I get called slurs every time I go outside, I can only do SW to survive and I can't even afford hormones, still a fucking queen"

>i hate people for not being abused
you're a fucking idiot, hate on the people who kicked you out, who hatecrimed you and called you slurs, hate the government that pushed you to SW and that doesn't provide you with hormones

legion of skanks
GGRAATT GRRAAT

It's "I'm ladyboy"

She's so cute (in a non sexual way, I'm cis gay)

You don't even know the half of it. Trannys and South American countries nobody hate crime in them because their feminine they're crime victims because they're poor and they're not respected as human beings because they present as female and take money for sex

Don't hate them but american trannies don't know how good they have it

>they're feminine
You clearly haven't seen the gorilla hons we've got over here.

>South american trannies be like "I've been kicked out, hatecrimed twice, I get called slurs every time I go outside, I can only do SW to survive and I can't even afford hormones, still a fucking queen"
I live in western and that my story and many other trans women's stories there, you seething browncel

Do you how many countries that is? It's not easy to be trans in Italy and definitely not Israel lol.

Hey, you're brazilian, right?

Their feminine in Brazil where I'm from or they don't trans. You people from United States and Europe are a bunch of idiots people where I'm from only transition if they look like women. If they look masculine and they want to be in the sex industry they do it as male! No such thing as doing it because you think you're a woman you do it because it makes most practical sense.

I'm a brazilian transbian twinkhon (more hon than twink), dipshit.

They don't have a good in those countries they do it in those countries because they think their mind is different, not their body. They don't do it for practical reasons, like survival

I don't know I think you're just a rude little one. I'm from Rio de Janeiro and they are 95% of all trannies are prostitutes and do a transition because they want to be high-paid prostitutes

> Our main findings draw attention that gender-diverse Brazilian individuals represent around 2% of the country's adult population (almost 3 million people), and are homogeneously located throughout the country, reiterating the urgency of public health policies for these individuals in the five Brazilian sub-regions.
this is about equal to most other countries that allow transgender people, including US & EU countries. It also shows that likely only few (as in not a majority of) transgenders in brazil are sex workers considering there are only ~ 1 million total (cis & trans) prostitutes in the country. anyways ur wrong

Attached: 6F567CDC-FF0D-4E80-AEDA-D7A45493950A.jpg (750x1201, 371.75K)

Close, Austrian

Everyone I knew was poor live in the slums and sell their body never met one that didn't so I can call bullshit. I go by what I see

maybe youre just poor and hang out with the poor slum tranners? retard