It was never about protecting children

It was never about protecting children

Attached: 84A535BB-E497-4635-8725-B24F11A2D98F.jpg (750x503, 55.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@TransEssays/conversion-therapy-on-transgender-children-fdf23e4a4340
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know

Troons: As long as we exist we're going to groom your kids
Conservatives: Okay then...

But does transition work?

Trans kid:*exist*
Conservatives: not so fast, scum

Retard

Isn't it conservatives that support fucking and marrying children and forcing them into parenthood?

Transition doesn’t work
None of you pass and you’re more miserable than before

user... the grooming meme began in 2022. Conservatives hated transpeople with equal ferocity for years before that.

Attached: 1654502663872.jpg (1078x808, 128.22K)

truthfully, nobody knows, its a fairly recent development and we'll find a definitive answer in the future

It's not about trans kids' existence, it's about so called treatment they get.

Why are you against adults choosig to get treatment?

Over half a century of research and it's still a total fail. How many more lives you want to sacrifice before you find out? We're much closer to finding out who's gonna be born trans and aborting them than to fix those already born.

Tell me why rates of suicide attempt drop with social support/acceptance and medical treatment

You dont believe they exist? Are you retarded? Did you know that trans kids with supportive parents who help them transition are at the same risk of suicide as cis kids their age while trans kids with unsupportive parents who wont let them transition are at a significantly higher risk of suicide?

GNC kids: *exist*
Troons:

Attached: youre-mine-now-my-precious.jpg (400x400, 102.86K)

doesn’t happen

Trans kids can be gnc too, tomboy mtfs and femboy ftms exiat. Gnc kids arent trans, what kind of logic is that? Cis = trans? Retard

Am I? I think that's stupid like getting tattooed or having ears pierced. I don't want to forbid it globally. That being said getting hrt is pretty permanent and there is no reason to make undeveloped humans decide such things before they fully grasp what they're getting into.

its about stopping this troon death cult. you groomers are after kids, so thats the first defensive move.

we already force them to make a lot of choices that will stick with them forever that they can’t fully grasp

Trans isn't a real thing retard, it's an internet cult around body modification

christianity is the death cult bud

Too far gone

>so thats the first defensive move
the chud cries out in pain as he strikes you

because of the social support part, the medical treatment doesn't accomplish anything good

literally you

You do know trannies existed way before the internet right? Is this what you have to say to yourself to justify your belief? Deny that it exists? Your buddy up here just admited people are born trans

You can't read my post properly. I literally said it's not about their existence but whatever. Hugboxed kids don't commit suicide! What a shocker!
Of course kids with SUPPORTIVE PARENTS won't commit suicide, it's that simple. Trans problems aren't a factor here, idiot.

>You do know trannies existed way before the internet right?
proof pls

At least you recognize that social support is a significant factor, as you were user
Maybe if you could provide me some evidence that transgender people(or their equivalents in other non-western societies across written history) don't exist please and thanks

I literally never doubted trans people exist, all I'm saying is you can't fix it like down syndrome for example. Why must you read my posts in your own twisted way?

Individuals are responsible for their actions, user, not groups of people who happen to have something in common. Go find whoever that's actually doing that and leave us the fuck alone. Twitter, probably I see all sorts of awful shit there and it's why I don't go there.

Literal projection, cissoids are the ones who institutionalized grooming ‘feminine boys’ to be hetero and not transition for decades:
medium.com/@TransEssays/conversion-therapy-on-transgender-children-fdf23e4a4340

>ofc kids with parents who help them treat with dysphoria dont kill themselves
>this has nothing to do with dysphoria!!!, please let them suffer through dysphoria please!!
Bruh how retarded can you be lmao

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

A list of things for you to google:
Fa'fafine
Hijra
Travesti
Otokonoko
Gala(sumeria/assyria)

they are protecting the children by giving them the proper care to make them not want to turn into trannies, what's the issue

90% of us don’t pass but even as hons we’re less miserable than as males lmao. Polcucks refusing to understand what gender dysphoria is will never not be funny

> it should be illegal for everyone including adults
> “actually it’s about the kids!”

literal retardation.

Would be based. I honestly think seeing transition as cosmetic body modding would help acceptance go up and is more accurate, no difference from roiding or plastic surgery. Problem is that it would remove transition from insurance companies, so it’s a weird situation. Framing transition resources as “trans healthcare” was always about insurance.

they did but the modern definition of trans describes a very different phenomenon, the number of trans people has dramatically increased in the past decade or so mainly thanks to the internet
you people influence kids and teenagers to make drastic decisions that they will regret for the rest of their lives

I like how people think that trans people are out to convert all GNC people like the majority of FTMs aren't making tik toks complaining about how wearing full lolita fashion doesn't make them any less of a man and MTFs are in boymode out of shame, preferring to be seen as girly boys than hons

Read my post again and again and again until you finally understand what I wrote.

there's no way to prove a negative, nobody can prove to you that something doesn't exist. you can't prove that santa claus isn't real either. you're making the claim that trans communities have always existed in the exact same form that they exist in now, so you have to back it up

You can't just choose not to be trans. I bet you're one of those people where being straight is a conscious decision for you so you think it's that way for everything

What cis people do is not our fault sorry. If cis kids see a tranny and think its so cool to be trans that they want to be like them then its a cis kid with shitty parents problem not a trans problem

From the 1st century for example we have Philo, a philosopher of Alexandria, who wrote:

"Expending every possible care on their outward adornment, they are not ashamed even to employ every device to change artificially their nature as men into women ... Some of them ... craving a complete transformation into women, they have amputated their generative members."

Also from the 1st century there's an account from the Roman poet Manilius, who wrote:
"These (persons) will ever be giving thought to their bedizement and becoming appearance; to curl the hair and lay it in waving ripples ... to polish the shaggy limbs ... Yea! and to hate the very sight of (themselves as) a man, and long for arms without growth of hair. Woman's robes they wear ... (their) steps broken to an effeminate gait ..."

Where did the quads go?

>in the same form that they exist in now
Quote from the post (you)'re replying to:
>transgender people(or their equivalents in other non-western societies across written history)

none of these things are comparable to the tranny cults that exist online, you don't see them convince children to leave their families or make drastic body modifications

You can't really prove that something doesn't exist.
However, Samoans and Indian Hajiras are pretty well known examples. Prior to the spread of Christianity in Europe, people using flora as sources of estrogen were pretty common there was plenty of art made by various ancient Mediterraneans on the topic, the Roman Emperor Elagabalus is a good person to look into.

shut the fuck up with that "im not responsible for anything" attitude. you propagate lies and pressure children into transitioning as soon as they tell you they have thoughts about being feminine sometimes, or whenever they feel insecure or lonely, don't act surprised when people point out the consequences of your actions

Of course, they're christians. Their goal is to outlaw transition entirely.
They start by banning HRT for minors, then they say the minimum age to access that sort of treatment should be 21, and then 25, because "the brain hasn't fully developed before that age". Then only boomerhons will be left.

You do realize the reason so many trans kids leave their families is because the lack of support or outright transphobia from their family sharply raises their anxiety, depression, and suicidal ideation, right?

I am gay and 100% think gay is a choice

cool then you're bringing up something completely unrelated to the discussion. people are discussing online trans cults, not whatever bullshit happened 200 years ago

The modern progressives have ruined the concept by making it a political issue, return to tradition

cishets will NEVER see you as one their own but keep being a pickme
nta you were replying to but still

thanks to increased acceptance more people are able to come out and be their true selves, there might be a small amount of people who think being trans is cool or trendy but that's another problem

Well, well, it looks like we have someone who doesn't trust the judgment of a conscious and sane adult. Adults should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies, it's not Matheus Waty who should stop them.

chicken and egg scenario. most of these kids wouldn't even feel trans in the first place if you didn't feed them your bullshit about gender identity, and they wouldn't feel alienated from their families and friends.

i am also not a troon

>thinking trannies are conscious & sane adults

Hahahahahaha

>cishets will NEVER see you as one their own
>tranners are constantly trying to tell me I'm a repressor cause I chose to be gay
1-800-COME-ON-NOW

I don't talk to any children
Sneed

Hey listen you fucking braindead retard. I knew I was trans before the internet. I just didnt have a word for it
I know, it’s hard for you to understand as a cis person, but to say its not real is like you telling a mantis shrimp that the colors they see aren’t real because you can’t see them
you idiot

Unironically they just want the goverment to have full control over their bodies, they want to ban abortion, they want to ban hormones, they are fighting against body autonomy

Yes they would, they wouldn't have the words for it. They would still feel alienated, freakish, vile, worthless and evil, and more so because they wouldn't know places to talk about their suffering with other people who have gone through the same thing. They'd be force to bottle up all their pain and pretend to be someone they're not in order to have friends, family, loved ones and a career.

Yup & then they'd troon out in their 50s....yikes

>dehumanization
Mask off

what is someone's "true self"? does the concept of self exist in a vacuum or are we influenced by the communities we're a part of and what we're told is cool or desirable? most kids online are told it's cool and even necessary to be trans if they don't strictly adhere to overly caricatural definitions of "gender roles", so they just follow along. there's nothing about this that makes being trans their "true self", they're just conditioned by their environment

>conservatards actually believe this
You realize that many troons grew up in conservative environments without knowledge or access to this sort of information... right? I didn’t know what a troon was until after highschool, and I didn’t even really know what being gay was until then either. That didn’t stop me from being a troon or wanting to be a girl when I was younger. It also didn’t stop me from falling into depression for the entirety of my teenage years after having to endure an unwanted puberty.

You are just retarded.

Attached: E85122AE-9CF8-494F-B742-44319F426A36.jpg (1200x1132, 80.49K)

you propagate lies and pressure children into transitioning as soon as they tell you they have thoughts about being feminine sometimes
user who is this imaginary tranny you are talking to? What lies am i propagating? That trans people should transition? Yeah they should, if you are trans you should transition, but if you are cis you shouldnt. Sorry this maked you mad