I hate hon threads now because only attention whores and bpd passoids post there stupid selfies there like fuck

I hate hon threads now because only attention whores and bpd passoids post there stupid selfies there like fuck

Attached: 1654404682963.jpg (632x408, 58.2K)

Sicher, Hase

Attached: 1654401232128.png (960x627, 365.73K)

>now
It's always been this way

Kek

Hon threads are annoying af and are basically passgen disguised, dunno how the jannies and mods allow them to flood the board daily

I’ll post again don’t temp me

Yeah, hon threads are passgens. Maybe we should only make hon threads on Fridays or something.

just gotta wait for the next mmg

You post selfies in hon threads to attention whore
I post selfies in hon threads to contribute to derailing and preventing other trans people from being laughed at
We are not the same

>now
i dont think ive seen a straight up hon thread that was just a bunch of uncanny boomers in years

everybody on this board is so mean. i want to post pictures of myself but i just can't take the bullying. i know im ugly/don't pass, so i don't mind people just being straight forward about how i look but i hate that people are so cruel

Doesn't happen, always leads in to cute girls posting or trolls posting cute girls

wow that's actually pretty based user

Attached: 6D3119D3-7557-4143-A71E-5294206A3309.jpg (1284x1827, 1.74M)

omg she's so me hahahaha

Attached: 1654403490760.png (814x534, 82.04K)

ik that’s why i said it’s been years. i cant even properly self harm in hon threads now because people are so nice in them

Good lol. Y’all shouldn’t be making fun of non passing trans women it’s shitty.

Attached: Adobe_20220606_192528.jpg (829x627, 114.34K)

too much stolen hon valor
you're only a truehon if youve posted yourself in hongen and gotten zero responses

Attached: that_feel.png (921x691, 678.66K)

REAL

Maybe the solution should be a "translater" thread. We just post old, unpassing women. That way bdd people can't post.

Says bdd attention whore no. 5 who hijacks the threads immediately

That's rich coming from you

the reality is everyone on this site is deranged and it takes way more to pass than everyone pretends and almost all the people in hon threads are hons just not ridiculous enough to be fun to mock

Attached: 1654480877262.png (1970x2223, 3.59M)

I high Jack these threads for two reasons

1.I’m mentally ill and having an episode (for that I’m sorry)

2. To purposefully derail these because it’s it’s fucked up to make fun of trans women who don’t pass. I’m not gonna let y’all just have fun at the expense of another person. It’s really fucked up so I have no moral issue derailing these threads and making y’all angry

you literally go in threads just to mog unpassing trans women

jokes on you, i just use your derail posts as further psychological self-harm when i compare my pics to yours

Y’all give me to much hype. Come on I don’t pass that well…

You know what's more annoying? People who have a chance and look okay constantly bitching about how they're doomed. We laugh at the hons who are unaware how ridiculous they look. If they put in more effort, speaking for myself I wouldn't make fun of them. That one who went to the bank with a terrible wig and her dick showing through yoga pants needs a reality check, otherwise she'll continue to go out like that and give transwomen a bad name. For Christ sakes learn to put yourself together if you look visibly trans. I feel for them, it must suck. But that won't stop me from being like "Come on dude, seriously?" when they go out with beard shadow, bulges and a bad wig.

see you're doing it again

I used to feel bad for hons until I realized that most of them aren't actually "trans" in any meaningful way. They're weirdos with a fetish. Talk to any boomerhon long enough and you'll find out that they're into DDLG and sissy shit. They absolutely deserve to be men.

The thing is that specific person you’re talking about probably won’t see your thread or won’t care what y’all have to say. But someone else maybe a young bdd transitioner will see this thread compare themselves to the “hons” y’all are posting and then start doomposting about how over it is because they think they look like *insert non passing trans woman*

These threads just create brain worms and make people feel bad for no reason. Y’all are just bullies having wank at other people’s misery to mask your own.