What is the best test to determine if an ftm is trutrans or a trender?

what is the best test to determine if an ftm is trutrans or a trender?

Attached: 1653409120703.png (500x576, 304.83K)

Liking piv

What versions of sonic they like
Comic, movie, and modern (past dreamcast) sonic is trender.

Attached: Untitled96_20220601184152.png (524x480, 27.39K)

Kill it

You are the most autistic trip on the board, unironically.

Also
>Engage in any form of shipping
>Favorite character is shadow
>Rant about how Amy deserves more representation
>Does not watch cybershell
Trips
Picrel is us

Attached: download (4).jpg (217x122, 4.52K)

>board complains nonstop about how all ftms are not trutrans enough
>ask what makes an ftm trutrans
>no serious responses
so youre all full of shit after all. good to know! goodbye then

Attached: 61d21cea8cdca015d2c947c328d713fc.png (551x600, 379.87K)

I gave a legitimate response, I wasn't joking

>engaging in a witchhunt to find people who are not mentally ill enough to roleplay as something they're not
I hate this place sometimes

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

no we're really not joking

trenders are usually into shipping bc they're fujo freaks. the shadow thing is just a coincidence lol i don't know what it is that draws in girls with weak senses of identity

i would also add that if they're a little too interest in the riddler / paul dano, bonus points if they ship him with batman. now they're a trender AND they're retarded

>shadow thing is just a coincidence
Not at all
Dark mysterious character, anti hero, it's literally just the obsession that teen girls have with vampires. Then they make him more feminine, more gentle, hard on the outside soft on the inside.

Attached: 20220509_115644.jpg (2178x3000, 790.45K)

saw a tiktok the other day that went like this
>“i’ll never regret starting my transition. it’s been hard, but i’ve never felt more comfortable in my skin”
>followed by picrel
not necessarily exclusive to ftms but i think if you feel like you left behind and old version of you that you’re capable of missing, you’re likely to not have transitioned for the right reasons & eventually detrans. transitioning shouldn’t make you feel like there’s an “old” you and a “new” you, it should make you feel like you’re making people see the you that’s always been there. if you “miss” any part of your “old” self, that’s a red flag that you’re repressing a part that’s still there

Attached: 472BFC3B-94E7-4E28-9DE6-952DC6B5A73A.jpg (1170x1996, 1.44M)

I’m still repping but I feel like there’s an old and new me. When I look at pictures of myself before ~17 I can’t really recognise the person in the picture as me. It’s like a completely different person lived the first 18 years of my life and I just picked up from them.

Ok trender

i think visually being somewhat unable to recognize old photos of yourself is different, but i would consider the second part of your post to be concerning, personally. seems to me someone would feel like that if they transitioned to escape trauma, especially if they’re able to look back and “miss” parts of that person.

I don't understand when trannies go "I KILLED the person I used to be" or "I'm a completely different person now that I transitioned". I'm not transitioning to run away from myself, I'm transitioning to give myself a chance at being happy. When I look at child me all I see is a more vulnerable, more hopeful version of me, and that kid is who I'm doing all of this for anyway.

>i killed my old self and am different now
personally when i hear them say things like that i just assume they shouldn’t have transitioned and are going to detransition. i feel like i can’t say this without coming off as a conceited trutrans, but i started hrt well over a decade ago and feel like i’ve seen enough people come and go to recognize some common themes. it should always feel like you’re trying to be happy, not like you’re escaping, because really you aren’t escaping anything at all

I don’t have trauma in my past, other than the usual bullying and vague self hatred. I don’t really miss my past self either, she’s just a different person I apparently lived as for years. I don’t know, this sounds retarded, I continue to rep anyway because I’m hoping it’s just a phase.

the best test for whether a ftm is a trender is to do absolutely nothing
because they're a trender and you don't have to see them to know it

how does that work?

If they're attracted to men.

because all "ftms" are trenders

>XD all ‘ftms’ are trenders
You’re retarded

Attached: 218C6B33-8BDF-4846-AFE4-BFF64BAF507C.jpg (750x1334, 208.99K)

yes i'm retarded, and your picrel is still a trender, i'm doubling down on this :p

Attached: microwavebrain.gif (498x379, 1.46M)