Are longer hair on men also generally perceived as attractive?

I think my hair does me no justice, because guards keep stopping me to make sure I work there. I want to grow my hair out into a medium length. Are medium length hair perceived as attractive by gay/bi men and/or trans women tops? I'll appreciate photos of men with medium length hair who don't look like hipsters to give me a photo to take to a hairdresser once I grow mine out.

Attached: 1_medium-natural-curl-e1481500758492.jpg (500x500, 27.85K)

an otherwise attractive man with long hair is doubly attractive. an otherwise ugly man with long hair is doubly ugly. this is true of a lot of things. for example, the exact same thing is true of being completely bald. chicks love jason statham, but they sure as shit wouldn't if he had an incel chin and a glass jaw

Short/Medium is almost always preferred

Only if he's already attractive

>Are longer hair on men also generally perceived as attractive?
not that one lol

racist, he's very attractive for a black man

I think he's beautiful. What about this one?

Attached: e545f17a33a5589436b6d054e6265307.jpg (236x329, 10.22K)

looks great

looks nigger

Bump

sexyy
yes but you have to take good care of it. get it layered, and condition and shampoo (obviously but we're talking about Any Forums + trannies so)

unrelated to the question (but related because hair)
ok, so my hair is at an awkward medium length right now. and actually with how crazy it gets (frizzy and stuff) it usually makes me look so bad that I really consider not transitioning
I've posted my pic on this board before and been told that I have a decent change. but that was a pic of when I looked my very best (and had a clean haircut the day before, I had an interview)
but as it grew out it looked so bad, frizzyness almost made it feel like I was balding (idk, made it look thin)
today I got a hair straightener I ordered, and omg, it improves it so much. my hair is so full and nice, and looks kinda feminine.

I guess my hair really was the thing that lowered my confidence. but now knowing that I can control it. I really think I'm gonna follow through and go see a therapist to get started on hrt.

that's pretty awesome :3
why not diy while you wait?

because I'm on medication (biologics) for other stuff so I want to see an endo and make sure everything will play nicely.

very sensible, good luck!

Combing your wet hair with a wide comb also helps with the frizziness.

I wonder how long it will take for my hair to grow out and if I'll manage.

Attached: 4ec2784d7215737e63df612e04d88278.jpg (236x419, 14.01K)

garg's gonna love this one.

Thanks!
I try that, and by the end of the day my hair just becomes a puffball. with it being humid/raining today where I am, I'll test out to see if the straightener keeps it maintained. as it dries after combing wet it would curl and frizz. and combing when dry you just make it worse.

oh wait!
you could try leave-in conditioner.
it's literally made for that.
small bottles, seperate product from shower conditioner.
you apply a small amount to your damp hair after you shower.
works for me :shrug:

I've never heard of it. Hair oils are more commonly used so anonette could access them more easily. You massage a small amount of them into your hair and it can help with frizziness as well! Makes them glossier too and some of the oils smell amazing and since the fragrance is in the oil, it lasts for a very long time.

I'll try both of those. thanks for the recc!

most people are a little scared of oil, so i always recc the leave-in first.
you can actually put in oil afterwards too!
i may do this from now on and update my advice if it works out.