Dr Pepper supremacy!!!

Dr Pepper supremacy!!!

Attached: 200811155037-dr-pepper-cans-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 64.8K)

Doctor pepper tastes like cigs
Sprite, rootbeer, diet pepsi, sunkist >>>

omg its you again. from the homestuck thread. the fucker with all the sonic jpegs?

My pooner ex would only drink ever Dr. Pepper - and he wondered why he was sleepy all the time. Once, after he fucked me with a strap for a good while, he was so dehydrated and exhausted he felt like he was going to pass out and I was like, "Dude, you NEED to drink some water. Right the fuck now."

lol. how's he holding up now? is he still into dr pepper? also what are YOUR personal opinions on Dr Pepper?

so true bestie

it tastes like shit

thanks friendly transfem. it is nice to know you consider me a bestie, truly a high honour :)

i was like you once. but then i saw the light

SHUT THE FUCK DR PEPPER IS A FUCKING GOD SEND DRINK YOU LOW LIFE POSER

Attached: unknown-56.png (137x160, 29.7K)

yes thats how i am

>amorbus?

The only valid bevvy is mountain dew ya heard. Anything else is mid as fuck. goofy bozo niggas.
Getting litty with the dewy is where its at

I organized them! I have 378 files.

Attached: 20220401_114146.jpg (711x986, 58.5K)

1) why are you talking like that
2) yeah mt dew is pretty good i enjoy it

im sorry you have fallen to the depths of drinking dr pepper, im sure that you are a great person but dr pepper just does not taste good

psychopathic but kinda hot

im not going back

I rather enjoy employing a wide range of literary devices in my online communications, particularly neologisms that are in stark contrast to the drab acceptable conventions of what is typically expected. I am recalcitrant in that way, it is my one flaw but my goodness, I do enjoy splaying out such an autismal performance.

you're obnoxious but you're probably cute

I like Dr Pepper
but do we have any fellow root beer maniacs in the thread?
He just like me frfr

I have had root beer like twice. It was alright but kinda gross. I'd prefer Iron Bru. And obviously also Dr Pepper

>Iron Bru
what country you at

UK! :3

100kcal tho. :(

same dude but like where doe OwO

I replied to myself like an utter buffoon :(

I have no idea what that means I am just a silly little boy who likes Dr Pepper
You replied to the wrong post you adorable idiot. West Midlands, England, nearest city is Coventry

>Dr Repper what's the worst that could happen?
>Troons out at 54 with 2 kids