Uh oh

uh oh
Uh oh.
UH OH.

Attached: RDT_20220606_1049461828373009183092954.jpg (1080x1338, 280.81K)

based

I love them both, and I can't wait for another republican president in office after the failure of sleepy ol' grandpa Joe.

Attached: 458.jpg (479x641, 42.03K)

Trump is a proven loser, he makes the worst deals and couldn’t even repeal obamacare despite the Republican party planning to repeal it since it was passed and having enough support across the nation to spearhead forcing through an amendment to the constitution. Jimmy Carter was a better leader than the dat man.

Its astonishing how these increasingly unpopular freaks keep getting pushed by their parties. It wouldnt be difficult to find a more appealing figure for the dems (or even reps) to fall behind but theyre just so blinded by wealth and ideology.

Carter was a joke and a pushover; he should have sent all those criminally deviant Cubans right back to where they came from!

Trump was a joke and a pushover he just handed Russia Crimea thinking they had no more territorial demands and that his deal had ensured peace in our time.

Attached: 007FEF5F-3B2A-4958-9A8E-348857B9D474.jpg (1200x1200, 83.23K)

Dems will just steal the election again, I'm not too worried.

If Biden was so unpopular why did he beat Sanders

I say let Russia have some insignificant European countries if they want them; it's got nothing to do with us, and it's not our problem what they do across the pond.

Based and isolationist-pilled.

This way of thinking pushed several european countries closer to China during Trump's term.

So bleeding in Afghanistan and bombing Syria is good but sending old gear to Ukraine is too far?

kinda scared about what y'know happens to trans peolpe after 2024

the looming global food crisis shows that ukraine isn't that insignificant

If it were up to me, we would insulate and isolate ourselves from what goes on in the rest of the world; we should be solely focused on our problems at home and making sure our (legal) citizens are happy, healthy, and prosperous.

Eh, republicans are incompetent, it took them 50 years to make any headway on abortion and they couldn’t repeal obamacare despite passing mock bills when Obama was president. At most they’ll pass some legislation to pander to their base which Biden will veto and nobody will bring up any concerted efforts to do anything again.

yeah but trans hate is vitriolic just look at what desantis is already doing

The global economy is too interconnected to allow for meaningful isolationism for an ecobomy as large as the US and by virtue of size the US is heavily connected to the rest of the world. You don’t need boots on the ground but you do meed to support or oppose states to ensure local prosperity and prevent the dominance of states antithetical to the US.

that would've been possible in the 1930s, not in today's globalized economy

meant for