Femboy wants a daddy

I am a femboy , 21 , on pills & crossdressing since 15 but where i am from there arent people who openly want to date a femboy , i have had a small relationship but that only lasted for a month because he didnt want his friends to see him dating me , i am 5'7 , 58 kg and asian , please continue the thread explaining how you would love me if you were my boyfriend . i want to feel loved today

Attached: lili.jpg (1536x1909, 564.82K)

cool

Too bad you don't live in NYC but then again if you did you'd be very popular and I wouldn't stand a chance against the competition

>on pills & crossdressing
you're a tranny, not a femboy

Based hairy man abusing smoothing and air brushing.

I wish i could move to america or europe , over here i rarely find people interested in dating a femboy like me

Dom daddy here from the NL. On the other side, there's so many twinktypes/femboys here for the picking you would have to compete more.

would literally cuddle with you, kiss you and holds hands in public not caring who knows about it.

You are really cute

>femboy , 21
uhm no

That pic is very hot.

Thank you for the sweet replies it made my day

If you're gonna come back one day upgrade your name a little, you're adorable and someone might pretend to be you. it'll look like this guy's Good luck with the pills, femboy ^-^

Attached: trip.jpg (915x472, 84.92K)

>tfw cant be asian daddy to asian femboy

Noted noted thank you for the suggestions its my first time on Any Forums and ofc i will be active here from now on

ayo, what kind of asian you is shawty?

>asian
Ruined

Born in china , bought up in singapore

so not america?
its time to move on guys.

>there arent people who openly want to date a femboy
Well thats because there arent any femboys in sg to begin with. Also gay sex being illegal might be one of the reasons

Send pics. Where are you in asia?

I'd pat you on the shoulder and say "you are performing at or near expectations"

It's fine wanting to farm validation from 4channers but don't create a thread for yourself that's just cringe. Instead go roast ugly people in other threads or post in other boards.

Add me (you or anyone) on Discord NSec#6717
My timezone is UK but I can be flexible !

post feet haha