Go to r/tallgirls

>go to r/tallgirls
>they all have problems dating
>theyre cis.
>realize the “tall girls are hot! people love tall girls” line was complete BS
>realize my dating life is gonna be nonexistent as a tall tranny

Attached: B963537F-C9FC-461B-A8DD-C56C7AB1C551.jpg (828x440, 343.02K)

Tall girls are only hot in the wlw scene, so clearly the solution for you is to just become a transbian.

>go to female space
>all they do is victimize themselves
>"wow... look at how bad they have it..."

not only that, but tall cis girls usually have a somewhat hourglass body shape despite their height. you on the other hand are a gross, manly inverted triangle! it's over.

Attached: 1651101270130.jpg (1280x720, 145.03K)

I like tall girls, I'm already happily taken by a boy though, don't worry user, you'll find someone! don't give up hope

>Go to a place specifically for complaining
>Wowe.... No one likes me
Retard

when people say tall girls are hot they're talking about models.

I like tall tranners and short tranners but if you put "I love tall guys" on your profile I'm swiping left. And I know that's what you wanted anyway so stop bitching about it.

t. 5'8" manlet

Tall girls are actually hot though. I'd rather have a partner that's taller than me.

I'm 190cm and guys love me

Imagine hating on tall tranners. You will never know the satisfaction of the hunt. That alpha tranner who is arguably the king/queen of the pack and mogs the rest. She’s tall as fuck but still wears heels anyway to establish dominance among her short sisthren. That’s the alpha. It is the thrill of the hunt. To seek out the alpha queen and trap her. A good rope trap works. Get those legs and arms tied up. She is in your grasp. Tie her up real nice and good. Normally I would ball gag my prey so they don’t alert the mother, but this is the giga mother. She is the queen of her kind. There is no one her screams can reach that can do anything about what is about to happen. In fact, her screams signal the end of an era. The alpha queen has been taken hostage and is no longer able to protect her children. I do not gag the alpha queen so that her screams may be heard by all those in vicinity and warn them of their soon coming fate by my fellow hunters. For it is the thrill of the hunt to capture the rare alpha queen and lock her into her most vulnerable and compromising position, something so foreign to a predator of such size, force her to accept her fate as my prey, and violently sodomize her as she screams for mercy. Each scream is a psychological confirmation that I have taken her alpha status and she is now my beta. Every time I pound away at the tallest tranner in town I elevate my status and forcefully assist these failed males in understanding that they are bitches for the real predators. I WILL fuck tall tranners and you shortlings will only get second pickings from my inferior hunting kin.

Must have been difficult typing all that with one hand

exsctly

manlets would gladly take tall girls, but they prefer to act like i don't have a tall chad = i'm a femcel

It's not them getting rejected, it's them rejecting guys shorter then them.

sorry to say... yeah you're probably right.
> at work place drinks.
> colleague asks if guys being into taller woman exist
> tell him about amazonian 6'+ goddess i sometimes see at the boxing gym
> talk about how i would be totally up for that kind of thing
> everybody thinks i am a sexual deviant for it.
literally nobody else thought being into taller women was even a thing.
but i, a guy into taller stronger women, exist and i will try to keep advocating for it.
both can be true.

love all tall and strong women
too depressed and out of shape to be loved
simple as

>go to the internet
>see people complain about a problem
>assume everyone has that problem
did you know people without problems keep their mouths shut

>>realize the “tall girls are hot! people love tall girls” line was complete BS
it's not, that type of girl just reject guys smaller than they are/guys into that

lol

>too depressed and out of shape to be loved
dude you gotta get fit. not like lifting fit but fit enough to put up a good fight before she pins you down and you just give in to her.
there is no fun in pinning down a lard ball.