Why are cutting scars so common in mtfs?

surely thats not good for u?

Attached: 1652977422119.jpg (500x500, 68.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.lol/main/B53FBA01DAD4027735B18753D34D568E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depression and self hate

Fembrained

they saw it online and wanted attention

being a tranner and tripwhoring isnt enough attention?

Because they are women
Ftms are also women, which is why it's so common for them to cut themselves as well

Tfw cutter but most people dont know because I don't post about it on tttt

Same

I started cutting when I was just a depressed twink in high school

Is it weird that I do see my scars as helping me pass
T. It's been many yrs since I cut mtf

Same I cut since I was 12, its definitely progressed and I cut much deeper now but the sh has always been a thing for me

because cutting for mommy is hot as fuck >~

Attached: IMG_20220606_040350__01.jpg (3354x3723, 1.63M)

I used to cut when I was 18 and now I'm in my thirties and still got the scars. I am applying for a government job which requires a fairly thorough medical/psych evaluation and I just really hate the idea of me being stupid when I was a kid costing me this job. My medical record is clean, maybe I can hide them with makeup or something.

Attached: 1378666785692.jpg (396x691, 58.3K)

dont get into it. its not hot or cute. literally just dont do it. whatever 'good' reason you've invented for why you do it is a cognitive distortion. literally just dont do it
t. ex cutter

I wish i had a bf who made me cut but i also quit cutring a while ago so its not worth it

good luck, hope you get that bag.

>its not hot or cute
lolll then why is it like so pretty looking then? why does it feel good?

Attached: IMG_20220606_040429__01.jpg (4050x3397, 3.27M)

Thanks user, I hope so too.

What is the avg depth for a cut? Cat scratch? Styro? Beans?

Varies for everyone, personally I'd make a lot of small cuts (maybe a box cut in depth) with a few really deep cuts that would heavily heavily bleed

those cat scratches are not pretty. you're barely even drawing blood. if you stop now you wont even have stupid looking scars in a month. the only people who actually find cuts and scars attractive are not the kind of people you want to be attracted to you. do you seriously not wanna be able to wear short shorts without having serious anxiety?
library.lol/main/B53FBA01DAD4027735B18753D34D568E

I hate that I have scars, wearing shorts and family esp my partners family asking what happened is embarrassing af

it fucking sucks :(
i really like fashion and now i can't wear anything with short sleeves. i feel like my body is just a physical red flag. im getting better, but all that self harm shit really has made getting better, which is already so hard, wayy harder :(
i just really hope that this board will stop glorifying that shit